Arguments

Chapter 5

Crystal POV

The party was going great, everyone was having a good ass time. Trey was with Brianna, I was with Chris, and Chantelle was with Marlon. I never really understood them, like they are exe's why the hell are they hooking up and acting like nothing ever happened between them. We all know that he cheated on her. Sometimes Chantelle sickens me, how can you go back to a dirty ass cheater. But, hey, who am i too judge my bestfriend, I know shes been super lonely lately because of her breakup with her recent boyfriend Jay Westbrooks. Chantelle never really told me what happened between them and whenever i try and ask her about it she gets all nervous and changes the subject.  I wonder what he did to hurt her so badly. I was shook out of my thoughts by Chris grabbing my hand and puling me off the couch to get another drink with him.

Chris : Babe, i want another drink, can you get me some?

Crystal: Yeah hold on

I walked into the kitchen and saw Chantelle ontop of the counter and Marlon standing in between her legs kissing her lips. Damnn, they were going off. "Get it innnn Chantelle" I wispered to her. She playfully hit me on my shoulder. I tried to find a plastic cup for Chris Drink but Marlon and Chantelle were in the way of everything so i had to go all the way around to the other side of the counter.

Crystal: "Get a room you damn lovebirds, shitt " I said getting annoyed by them. Chantelle got off of the counter top and led Marlon upstairs. Now i know shes going to get it in.

Chris: Babe, Wheres my drink??????

Crystal: Im coming babe. 

I walked back to the living room with Chris' drink in hand. I found him propped up aganist the wall with another guy that he was laughing with. As i walked towards him i couldnt help but look at how hot he was. His face, his tattooes, his everything. He was more than hot he was beautiful. Im so lucky to have him. I honestly could not imagine what i do without him, he's the one that keeps me grounded. 

Crystal: "Here babe here is your drink." I said passing it to him and just staring at him, im so tempted to kiss him

Chris: Thanks babe. Whats wrong are you okay?

Crystal: "Im fine" i said wrapping my hands around his neck. I looked up at him and started kissing him. He pulled away from the kiss and drank down the whole glass of alchohol then returned to kissing me. The first kiss was nice but this one was even better, The taste of alchohol on both of our lips made the kiss so intoxicating. I slowy opened my lips letting Chris' tounge to reach mine. He turned me around and pinned me up against the wall. The kiss was getting even better when suddenly Chris pulled away and ran to the bathroom. I followed behind him and once i opened the bathroom door, there was Chris hunched over the toilet throwing up.

Crystal : " Babe , oh my gosh , you good?"

Chris: " Im fine Chantelle just leave me alone."

I left the washroom  and sat down on the couch beside Trey and Brianna making out. i know that Chris hates when people see him sick. But its not my fault. Hes always drunk and he can never hold is liqour. Im scared of what is going to happen next because whenever Chris gets drunk, he gets really angry. Im positive that Chris has a drinking problem but he wont admit to it. I was sitting down, when the bathroom door flew open and Chris walked out. I got up and tried to talk to him but he just walked past me and went straight outside. Whats wrong with him? Why is he so upset? I sat back down on the couch and thought maybe i should give him some space. It was killing me not knowing what's wrong with him so i texted him.

Text conversation:

Crystal: Babe, where are you. Is everything okay?

Chris: Im fine.