Drama

Chapter 77

Tremaine

Tremaine: " If you go im done. Your choosing this nigga over me !"

Chantelle: " Im not choosing him Trey!  Im going to see if he needs help !"

Tremaine: " Go then!  I dont fucking care anymore!"

Chantelle: " Trey .."

Tremaine: " Go Chantelle! Just go!"  I said pushing her out of the way roughly.

Chantelle: " Fine ! "  She stomped out of the living room and slammed the front door behind her making the curtains move from their place. I stomp over to the couch and take a seat.  I roughly squished my face in my hands . I have all this anger built up inside of me. I take the pillow on the couch and chuck it against the wall, along with pulling everything off of the coffee table. I cant believe this shit right now. I thought i trusted Chantelle, i really did. Thats my babygirl, my fiance, my everything. But then she turns around and does shit like this. She's been with this fake ass nigga flirting with him and kissing on him then coming back home and smiling in my face. And dont even get me started on August, i took that nigga in like he was own damn son and he tries to get with ym fiance. Thats beyond fucked up, you dont do that type of shit. Ever, under any circumstances.  I wouldnt even do that to my worst enemy. I sat there all in my feelings for a while, i didnt even realise how long i was sitting there because before i knew it Chantelle was back from the hospital.

Chantelle

I parked my car in the driveway and walked into the house. I saw him sitting on the couch with shit scattered all over the floor. Fuck. I hurt him this bad? But i didnt even do anything, none of this is any of my fault. Im trying to explain to im and he wont even hear me out. I guess this is payback for when Brianna said Treyvaughn was Trey's and i didnt hear Trey out for days on end. I guess i know how he feels now. I placed my bag down and slowly walked over to the living room where Trey was. I stepped over his feet, making no eye contact with him and put back everything on the coffee table. I picked up all the couch pillows and then placed them back in their spot. As i was cleaning up, i glanced up to see if Trey was watching but not once did he look up at me or move from his spot. I sighed and then sat beside him. I placed my hand on his back but he shook it off.

Chantelle: " Trey ...." I said quietly. I waited for his response but he said nothing.

Chantelle: " He's pretty busted up, he's breathin though ."  He turned me to and looked in my eyes. All i saw was pain

Tremaine: " Chantelle i dont care. I dont care about that nigga anymore, he should be dead for all i care. I thought i trusted him and i thought i trusted you too ."

Chantelle: " Trey stop. Dont wish death on anyone, he's lucky hes still fucking alive right now. Something is really wrong with you, your never usually like this. I dont even know why your so mad that i went to go visit him. He has nobody Trey, if that were you you would want someone to come and see you ."

Tremaine: " Yea but theres boundaries. You already slipped up with the nigga so why you continuing to see his ass, you have feelings for him dont you ?"

Chantelle: " I dont Trey ! Stop saying all this fucking bullshit ! You dont even know the full damn story and you wont give me the time of day to fucking explain myself !" I yelled

Tremaine: " I dont know who the fuck your talking to like that "

Chantelle: " Im talking to your bitch ass, who else ?"

Tremaine: " Lower your fucking voice" He said sternly

Chantelle: " No Trey! Just fucking listen to me !"