Recovery

Chapter 32

1 week later ...

Chantelle

I've been in the hospital for about one week now. All of my family and friends have dropped by and showered me with things such as balloons, cards, flowers and food. None of them have stayed for too long other than Tremaine. He hasnt left my side this whole entire time. He's been here comforting me when im crying and being the best boyfriend ever. I always tell him he can leave and go to the studio and finish up some work if he wants too, but he insist on staying with me. He wont even leave the room to get food. And if he does, its a quick jog across the street to tim hortans. One time, he came back with no food and said the line was too long and he was worried about me. It is still a shock to me that we lost Aaliyah. That was the last thing i wanted to happen, but i will always like my the saying everything happens for a reason. Even though i didnt want it to happen, it was god's plan too.  even though i didnt meet her, thats still my daughter. It's our daughter and i would do anything for that little girl. I rolled over in my hospital bed and looked over at Trey who was peacefully sleeping in a chair.

Chantelle: "Trey ..." I wispered

Tremaine: " Hmm?" He said with his eyes still closed.

Chantelle:" Come lay with me"

Tremaine: " Okay, that chair is uncomfortable anyway"

I giggled and moved over in the bed to make room for Trey. He crawled beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Tremaine: " I love you so much Chantelle" He said as he kissed my cheek.

Chantelle:" I love you too Trey" I said as i smiled and returned the kiss.

Tremaine: " How you feeling?" He said as he rubbed my belly gently

Chantelle: " Better. Not really, im still sore"

Tremaine: " I know it's tough, but i promise your going to get through this. And, im planning on taking you on a special date once you get out of here" He said winking

Chantelle: " Oh really now?" I said as i turned to face him.'

Tremaine: " Yup" He said smirking. He looked deeply in my eyes and then pressed his lips against mine passionately.  I quickly pulled away. 

Tremaine: " Whats wrong?" He said as he watched my whole facial expression change from happy to sad.

Chantelle: " I really miss her" I said sighing 

Tremaine: " I do too. But think of it like this, she's like our little gaurdian angel watching over us in heaven." He said as he pulled me closer to him. 

Chantelle: " I guess you could think of it like that."

Tremaine: " Babe can i tell you something?"

Chantelle: " What is it?"

Tremaine: " Okay well, ever since you've been in the hospital i've been having this dream of us and a little girl, probably Aaliyah. She looked exactly like you except a younger version. She had a little afro and had only one dimple on her right cheek and she was chubby"

Chantelle: " Aw, she sounds so adorable Trey. What happened in the dream?"

Tremaine: " We had this huge ass house with a little playground in the back. You would be pushing her on the swings while i would stand there and watch you guys have fun. "

Chantelle: " And it was the same dream every single time?"

Tremaine: " Exactly the same dream" He said nodding.