Gone

Chapter 62

Tremaine

Chantelle: " Yeah, your way to high baby, you need to go to bed"

She said helping me upstairs. Once we got upstairs we just cuddled in bed. It was hard as shit for me to fall asleep because my mind was racing so much but i finally managed to do it. But this time my sleep felt different. It felt like i couldnt move and that i was stuck, almost like something was pinning me down. I then felt very hot and felt the bed become moist. I had this gut feeling that something was really wrong. I tried to wake up but i couldnt. I finally forced my eyes open and looked at my body, nothing was wrong with me. I took a big sigh of relief and then flipped over to face chantelle. Instead of grabbing onto Chantelle i grabbed a hand full of sheets. I looked up and saw blood. Blood everywhere. All over our white bedsheets, what the fuck. I quickly panicked thats when i saw Chantelle. She was curled up at the edge of the bed . Gripping onto her stomach for dear life. Her pyjama's covered in blood along with her hands. He hair stuck to her face from all of her sweating. She was just sitting there in a pool of her own blood, crying .

Chantelle: " H ... help me "

Tremaine: " Chantelle what happened ?" I said panicking 

Chantelle: " I ... i need to get to the hospital " I 

Tremaine: " Chantelle what happened !?"

Chantelle: "I dont know Trey... calll  911 right now " She said gripping her stomach tighter. I  quickly ran towards the night table to look for my phone but it wasnt there.

Chantelle: " Arrghhhhh Trey hurry up !!!" She said yelling in pain

Tremaine: " Babe i cant find it and your scaring me !" I said running my fingers through my hair.

Chantelle: " Get my phone on the dresser !" She said. I quickly ran towards the closet and found her phone on the dresser. I picked it up and called 911. 

911: " 911 whats your emergency ?" I looked up and saw Chantelle trying to crawl off the bed

Tremaine: " No dont move !" I yelled 

911: " Excuse me what is your emergency ??"

Tremaine: " My fiance, i just woke up and she's bleeding everywhere i need an ambulance here right fucking now she's pregnant !"

911: " Okay we are sending one right now, make sure she stays where she is and doesnt move "

 I quickly hung up my phone and ran towards Chantelle. I pulled all the sheets away from her and put a pillow under her head. I looked in her eyes and all i could see was pain. Exactly like the first time this happened. Im honestly so fucking confused. Why is she bleeding, she better not lose these babies. If she does, im going to be heartbroken. Not even heartbroken, my whole fucking life is going to fall apart. Im already so attached to them, they cant just leave like this. Flash backs of the doctor telling me that we had lost Aaliyah started to replay in my mind. That was the worst experience of my life, and the fact that i had to watch Chantelle through all of that pain made it even worse. I hate seeing my baby hurt, and knowing that the our babies, the two that we both helped to make are hurting even worse kills me inside. I was still replaying all of these flashbacks and it felt like i was about to faint when Chantelle shook me out of my thoughts.

Chantelle: " Fuck Trey help me !!" She yelled. I quickly wrapped her in my arms

Tremaine: " Baby i dont know what to do i dont know whats fucking happening right now " I pushed all the hair from her face and whipped away her sweat with my t-shirt