Arrival

Chapter 79

Chantelle

My sleep was not going well at all. I swear these contractions are a bitch, they decide to come when im trying to be comfortable and have a good nights sleep. This time, these ones are really really bad. I have alot of pressure on my lower parts and on my back, and im sweating like crazy.  I put a pillow underneath my belly to see if that helps but it doesnt.

Tremaine: " Stop moving telle" He groans as he flips over.

Chantelle: " I cant im in pain Trey" I look over at him and he's fast asleep again. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. As much as it hurts, i start walking around the house to see if that would help, it didnt. I made my way to the kitchen and leaned against the island. Something is telling me that the twins are on their way, for real this time. I press my back against the freezer. The coldness soothes me. I start zoning out, focusing on breathing. Then i feel something run down my leg. I snap out of my daze and look down. My water just broke. 

Chantelle: " TREY! " I call out, no answer. I really have to go all the way upstairs and wake this nigga up. I slowly and carefully walk upstairs and into the bedroom.

Chantelle: " Trey please wake up, my water broke we need to get to the hospital" I said shaking him. He quickly woke up, good thing he's a light sleeper.

Tremaine: " You what??"

Chantelle: " My water broke and ughhh fuckkk" I yell from the pain.

Tremaine: " Oh shit, alright im going to get your things stay here! " He quickly puts a shirt over his head and then runs to the closet to get the bag i prepared for when i was in labour. He came back and carried me out to the car, placing me in the back seat.

Tremaine: " Babe are you okay ?? Do you need water or something i can go back in-" I cut him off

Chantelle: " Tremaine Aldon Neverson if you dont shut the fuck up and drive this motherfucking car i will drive it myself!!!!" I yell in pain

 Tremaine: " Damn! Alright im driving im driving" He quickly pulled out of the driveway and sped towards the hospital.

Chantelle: "FUCK TREY STOP DRIVING !' " I yelled. He quickly pushed on the breaks and stopped the car.

Tremaine: " What whats wrong???!!" He said looking back at me 

Chantelle: " Your driving to goddamn fast, i can feel every bump you go over back here !"

Tremaine: " Babe im sorry, we need to get you to the hospital fast " He said speeding up again. I just rolled my eyes at him. I grabbed onto my belly and started to rub it, i even squished it. I tried anything to stop the pain but it was not fucking working. Then i figured that if i sat up straight it would help the pain a little, so thats what i did. I sat up straight and started to inhale and exhale quickly

Tremaine: " Babe say something" He said looking at me through the rearview mirror, worried. I ignored him and just closed my eyes.

Tremaine: " Babe ..."

Chantelle: " SHIIIIIIIIT !" I yelled.

Tremaine: " Thats not what i wanted to hear but okay." Somehow, through all this pain i managed to laugh at his comment.

Chantelle: " Haha im sorry, just please dont talk to me" I said closing my eyes again. Then i remembed that we need to let everyone know im in labour

Chantelle: " Trey !" I said jumping up

Tremaine: " Whaat happened??"

Chantelle: " Call Chantea and Mumma April, Chris and Crystal. Just call whoever and tell them im labour "