Suspicious

Chapter 36

Chantelle

2 weeks later ...

Finally the weekend.  I thought as i plopped myself down on the couch and turned on the tv. I've been back at work for two weeks now and im stressed the hell out.  I was watching tv when suddenly my phone rang. It was Crystal.

Phone conversation:

Chantelle: " Hello?"

Crystal: " Hey girl"

Chantelle: " Hey how are you?"

Crystal: " Im good , im actually driving by your house right now, are you busy?"

Chantelle: " Nope not all at "

Crystal: " Great, wanna do something?"

Chantelle: " Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?"

Crystal: " I dont know, lets go to the spa "

Chantelle: " Oh my god yes!"

Crystal: " Okay hurry up and get ready, im outside"

Chantelle: " Okay byee!"

I hung up my phone and ran upstairs to the bedroom to get dressed. I opened the door and saw Trey lying on the bed watching tv. I smiled at him and then went into the closet to find an outfit. Its always so hard for me to find one damn outfit, finally i found one. I picked out some plain black tights, my los angeles black basketball jersey and my  Nike air yeezy red octobers. I let down my hair and slipped in some hoop earrings. I walked out of the closet and looked at Trey.

Chantelle: " Is this okay?"

Tremaine: " Where are you going?"

Chantelle: " To the spa with Crystal"

Tremaine: " Yea you look cute.'

Chantelle: " Okay, thank you bye!" I said grabbing my purse.

Tremaine: " Wait !" He said sitting up

Chantelle: " What, whats wrong???" I asked looking at him confused

Tremaine: " Gimme kiss" He said poking out his lips. I laughed and then walked over to him.. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on the bed and started kissing on me. We got really into the kiss when we were interuppted my the sound of a car horn. 

Chantelle: " Oh shit. Trey why do you have to do that " I said getting up and fixing my shirt.

Tremaine: " Hahah sorry. Love you bye"

Chantelle: " Bye babe" I walked out of the room and outside to meet Crystal. I hopped in her car and she looked hella pissed.

Chantelle: " Whats wrong with you?" I said pulling down the passenger mirror and fixing my hair.

Crystal: " What were you and Trey doing in there?"

Chantelle: " Nothing. Why?" I said smiling

Crystal: " Because your ass took five years. Ya'll were doing something. " She said smirking

Chantelle: " What ever, just drive "

Crystal and i drove all the way to the spa blasting music like we were idiots. We got to the spa and ordered a massage, and a mani pedi.  The workers came and started working on us. It was very relaxing and it was a perfect time to catch up with Crystal.

Chantelle: " How are you and Chris?"

Crystal: " He's still annoying but were good"

Chantelle: " Hahah, that boy will always be annoying"