Unexpected

Chapter 25

Chantelle

I woke up feeling tired as hell. Last night was crazy and i barely got any sleep. I rolled over and kissed Trey on his cheek and then got out of bed. I pulled the sheets over me and i was naked. I dont even remember Trey and I having sex but its whatever. I got up and  then went into the washroom . I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. When i was finished i got out and put on my silk robe and headed into the closet to find something to wear. I tip-toed because i didnt want to wake up Trey. I started going through my dresser looking for something to wear when i felt muscular hands on my stomach. I jumped a little but then i realised it was Trey. He slowly pulled down one shoulder of my robe and started kissing on my shoulder all the way to my neck. I bit my lip and turned to face him. He looked at me and smiled

Tremaine: " Goodmorning baby" He said as he kissed me.

Chantelle: " Morning love, your always scaring me like that."

Tremaine: " I know, i just saw you getting dressed and im like damn she looks sexy." He said as i slipped on my maroon shorts  and a black tank top.

Chantelle: " Well, im not going to look so sexy anymore if im pregnant" I said frowning.

Tremaine: " Of course you will, your skins going to glow, and your bellys going to look so cute. And plus your going to get hella thick. I love that shit." I laughed and then slapped him on his arm.

Chantelle: " Trey!"

Tremaine: " What? It's more to grab onto" He said smirking.

Chantelle: " Shut up and get dressed, i want to go shopping."

Tremaine: " Ugh fine. " He stepped into the shower and i started doing my makeup. I was putting on my lipgloss when i heard Trey shout from the shower.

Chantelle: " What?"

Tremaine: " Your going to take the test today, you promised remember?"

Chantelle: " Ughhh. I know i will. When we get back though." 

He finally came out of the shower and put on some grey sweats with a white t-shirt. We got in the car and drove to the mall. When we got there, of course i wanted to go to everystore. He only wanted to go to footlocker and look at some sneakers. I dragged him into Victoria Secret, i know he would hate me for this but oh well.

Tremaine: " Babe, can i wait outside!"

Chantelle: " No, your coming with me." I said pulling his arms

Tremaine: " Look in there and tell me if you see one nigga? Exactly thats what i thought." He said walking away.

Chantelle: " If you loved me you would do this"

I said pouting. He turned around and sighed and followed me into the store. I love winning. I went to pick out some matching bra and underwear sets. As i was picking Trey called me from across the store. I turned around and saw him holding up a lace thong.

Tremaine: " What about this babe?" He said smirking. I smiled and walked over to him 

Chantelle: " We can use that tonight" I wispered into his ear.

Tremaine: " Alright! Were getting this one, yup im ready to go. Come on Chantelle, our jobs here are done im bout to get some ass."

I laughed and followed him to the cashier.We paid for everything and left the store. We then went to footlocker and bought some sneakers. We each bought a pair of sneakers and then left to go home. We hopped in the car and started driving.