Lies

Chapter 76

Chantelle

I said goodbye to August and started to make my way home. Im actually glad that i talked to him and heard him out. I guess Tea was right. He really did like me more than friends. I just dont get it though, we barely know eachother that well enough. He told me how his brother died and that really broke my heart. No one should have to go through that,ever. He said how ever since his brother died his mind has been going crazy because of how much he misses him, but whenever he was around me, his mind settled down and he didnt feel so stressed and heartbroken. Its nice to know i can make someone feel like that but i can only help him in a friend type of way.

August
  Once i said goodbye to Chantelle and started to walk home with the girls. Im kind of relived that Chantelle gave me a chance to talk to her about what happened the other day. Ever since my brother died i've been stressed out with the fact of me taking care if his three daughters. Not only that, i've been stressed out because hes gone. Thats my big brother, the one who i always looked up to no matter what kind of dumb shit he did. And even now, 4 years after his death, i still think about him before i go to sleep. Then when i met Chantelle, its like i was happy again, like my brother never left me. I knew she was enagaged but i became attracted to her not because of her looks, those were just a bonus,but of how comfortable i was with her. Im not comfortable with many people after Melvin died. I became so into my thoughts while walking home with the girls. Suddenly i felt a pain and then blacked out.

Chantelle

I finally pulled into the driveway. I was exhausted. I just cant wait to cuddle up beside Trey and have him rub my back until i fall asleep. Thats the best feeling ever. I stepped out of the car and walked into the house. All the lights were off, thats strange i thought. I walked into the kitchen and no Trey.

Chantelle: " Trey ! Im home! " I yelled as i placed my bag on the counter.  I turned the lights on in the living room and still no Trey. Maybe he went out with the boys. I sighed and then went upstairs to the bedroom. I pushed open the door and turned on the light. I saw Trey sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

Chantelle: " Oh you scared me Trey . I thought you went out or something " I said sitting on the bed . I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and kissed him on the cheek. He slowly turned his head blocking from the kiss. I looked at him confused

Chantelle: " Babe .. whats wrong? " He didnt answer me.

Chantelle: " Tremaine, what the hell is wrong with you" He quickly got up aand started to shout

Tremaine: " You wanna know whats wrong Chantelle?!?  You really wanna know?!? As if you dont know what you did " He yelled

Chantelle: "  Trey ! What the fuck are you talking about and why are you yelling ?!"

Tremaine: " Because you've been texting niggas behind my back Chantelle!" My heart sunk.

Chantelle: " W..what are you talking about?"

Tremaine: " Left your phone at the restaurant remember? Then how come it was right here on the dresser with who knows how many texts from august!" He yelled throwing my phone on the bed.

Chantelle: " Trey its not what it looks like! " I yelled

Tremaine: "  Not what it looks like?!? Cut the bullshit Chantelle!" He picked up my phone and went through the texts.

Tremaine: " Look we need to talk about the kiss. Chantelle please answer. Im sorry. The kiss was a mistake. " He read out.

Chantelle: " Trey i didnt do anything i promise!" I said grabbing the phone from his hands.