Double Trouble.

Chapter 58

Chantelle

I woke up early as shit. Maybe about 5 am. I tried to go back to sleep but my mind is all over the place. I looked at the clock and it was 10:00  am. I've been up ever since scrolling through my phone on twitter and instagram. This whole situation is taking up so much of my life that i cant even sleep properly. I just wish i could back in time and make this whole entire thing go away . I have a doctors appointment at 12 today to check up on the baby. It was just enough time for me to get ready and eat some breakfast before leaving. I got out of the bed and made it up. I decided to change the sheets and add some new decorative pillows. After that i went into the washroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower, the usual. I put on a coral maxi dress with a cropped jeans jacket over it. I wore my hair in a bun and paired my dress with black sandals. I then went downstairs to make something to eat. I looked in the livingroom and saw Trey passed out with Treyvaughn in his arms. I was confused.

Chantelle: " Trey wake up ." I said nudging him. He woke up and then put a blanket around Treyvaughn.

Chantelle: " What is he still doing here ?" I said pointing to the baby.

Tremaine: " I dont know . Brianna said she would come and pick him up from yesterday but she never showed up. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail." He said shrugging. The baby then started to cry and he groaned . He got up and started rocking the baby.

Chantelle: " How can she just leave him like that ? I feel bad. " I took the baby from Trey's hands and started to rock him back and forth until he fell asleep.

Tremaine: " How did you do that ? "

Chantelle: " Do what ? " i chuckled

Tremaine: " Make him stop crying so easily. it would have taken me years. "

Chantelle: " I dont know i guess its a mothers touch. " He smiled and than sat back on the couch. I handed him Treyvaughn and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make some eggs and toast .

Chantelle: " Ummm Trey ... "

Tremaine: " Yeah ?"

Chantelle: " Do you want some breakfast ? "  he looked back at me and smiled

Tremaine: "I would love some "He set Treyvaughn in the baby play pin and came to eat with me.

Tremaine: "  So are you going to help me with him or are you leaving again ?"  He said breaking the silence .

Chantelle: " Leaving again ." I said taking a bite of my food

Tremaine: " Please Chantelle. I need help and your just ignoring me . Its not even my child but i cant not take care of him for the while he's here "

Chantelle: " Even if i wanted to i couldnt. I have a doctors appointment soon and i need to get going" I said  getting up from the table and putting dishes away.

Tremaine: " Forreal ?  Do you want me to come with you ? " He said getting up and smiling. He walked behind me and placed his hands on my belly. Even though i wasnt that far along i still had a little bit of a belly.

Chantelle: " No . "

I said as i sighed and moved his hands off of me. I turned around and he looked dissapointed . I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the front door to put on my shoes.  I hopped in my car and drove to the doctors office.   I turned on the radio and Hold tight by Justin Bieber was on. I turned it up loud until i got to the doctors office.  I killed my engine and walked in . When i got there , there wasnt a few people left so i only had to wait about twenty mins. I picked up a magazine and started to read it. It was a bridal magazine and i was getting a lot of new ideas for the wedding. But now that im pregnant and now that there is another baby in the mix the wedding will be put off for a long time. I couldnt wait to get married but i want our baby to be involved in the wedding too, i thought it would be a nice idea. After browsing through some pages i was called in.