A busy day

Chapter 10

Even though i wanted to stay with Tremaine all day long, i had to leave and go to work. I am a makup artist for MAC Cosmetics. I really loved my job but sometimes it was really stressful. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse and headed back down stairs to say my goodbyes to Tremaine.

Chantelle: " Trey, i have to leave and go to work now." I said as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

Tremaine: " Aw, so soon? Well, text me when your finished work, I love you." He said pressing his lips against mine. 

Chantelle:  I love you too

I walked to the front door and slipped back on my heels. I got in my car and turned on the radio. Mine by Beyonce and Drake was on, perfect timing. I tunred up the radio and stated driving to my house

On my mind up past my bedtime, no rest at the kingdom
Alone in my place, my heart is away
All that I can think of is, we should get married
We should get married
Let's stop holding back on this and let's get carried away

Stop making a big deal out of the little things
Cause I got big deals and I got little things
Got everything I'm asking for but you
Stop making a big deal out of the little things, let's get carried away
Come right now, you know where I stay

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine
All I'm really asking for is you
You're mine, you're mine
I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine
As long as you know who you belong to

Once i reached my house, i checked my phone. It was already 2:00 and i was really late for work. I opened up my door and ran up stairs to my bedroom to find an outfit. Because i work at MAC we have to wear all black. I opened up my closet and put on some black leather pants, my black see through chiffon shirt with a black tank top under it and then tucked it into my jeans. I slicked back my hair and tied it up into a ballerina bun. I quickly did a winged eyeliner and applied mascara and lightly applied Bad Girl RiRi by Rihanna to my lips. I slipped on my black flats with gold studs and put on my gold Micheal Kors watch that Trey got me. I quickly grabbed my purse and ran out the door. When i arrived to work i got in alot of trouble with my boss but thats nothing new. There were alot of new customers coming in today and i was getting stressed out.  I was so relieved when it was finally my break, I went to lunch at a little sandwich store with my two friends from work Brandy and Tristan. They were the only to people that i actually liked at my work.

Brandy: " Chantelle, why were you late for work girl?" she said as she sat down at the table.

Chantelle: Um, i was with Tremaine all last night and this morning so i kinda got caught up.

Tristan: "Ou damn girl, Tremaine? He is so damn fine, i would do anything to get a peice of that!" He said snapping. Tristan is gay and he's always after the guys i date .

Chantelle: " Tristan stop" I said laughing

Tristan: " Girl, im being serious, i dont tell no lies, he is one fine specimen. Did yall fuck yet?"

I looked down at my sandwich and tried to avoid the question. I obviously did a really bad job and doing so because i heard Brandy and Tristan laughing and giving eachother high-fives.

Brandy: " Gurrrrlll, you got it innn!!!!" She said laughing

Tristan: Damn Chantelle, you go honey !

Chantelle: Well, yeah we had sex, no big deal?

Brandy: But the real question is... how big was he?

We all started busting out laughing. I laughed so hard that my coke started coming out of my mouth.

Chantelle: I swear to god Brandy, your one crazy ass girl

Tristan: Well we all know he's big, i mean his is Trey Songz. But anyway, Did he make it official yet?

Chantelle: "Well actually, he did. This morning." I said smiling

Tristan & Brandy: Awwwww!!!!

Brandy: Your so lucky Chantelle

Tristan: Yeah congratulations.. so when yall getting married?

We all laughed as we got up from the table and headed back to work. At work, i had two new customers, One teenage girl who wanted me to do her makeup and hair for her prom, and one customer who wanted to buy some new products for her makeup collection. She was being a total bitch, talking about how she came here the last week and i gave her the wrong lipstick. Like BITCH i wasnt even working last week, get the fuck out of my face. I was about to snap but my boss was around and Tristan and Brandy told me to calm down. Finally, it was 5:00 and i was done with work. I said goodbye to Tristan and Brandy and drove home. As i got in my car i decided to text Crystal and see what she's up too.

Phone Conversation

Chantelle: Hey Crystal, whats uppp?

Crystal: Hey girl, i havent talked to you in so long? How are you?

Chantelle: Im fine, i just got off of work , bout to head home.

Crystal: Well Chris is having a party tonight that Haus Night Club, Trey and I are going, Wanna come?

Chantelle: Im not busy tonight, why not.

Crystal: Okay see you tonight.

I got to my house and kicked off my heels, I immediatly changed from my work outfit and put on some sweats. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible before i went out to the club tonight.  After i changed i laid on my bed and started to fall asleep when sudenly i got a text

Phone Conversation

Tremaine: Hey baby, whats up?  :)

Chantelle: Hi babe, nothing, im just trying to take a nap

Tremaine: Oh, sorry for interupting

Chantelle: No its okay

Tremaine: Okay, well are you coming to Chris party tonight?

Chantelle: Yup, Crystal invited me

Tremaine: Great, i cant wait to see your sexy ass ;)

Chantelle: Me neither, but we cant do anything and you know that, Crystals there.

Tremaine: Fuck, okay. I'll try but thats going to be so hard, i want you so bad

Chantelle: I know I know, but just do it for me, please?

Tremaine: I'd do anything for you babe 

Chantelle: Thank you babe, Im going to go back to my nap now, Love you. (kiss emoji)

Tremaine: See you tonight, Love you too.(kiss emoji)

I put my phone on my night table and started to fall asleep. I can sleep for 3 hours because the party didnt start until 10:00. I had no problem falling asleep. I was excited for tonight