Going Home

We're in the car right now on the way to the airport to get back to Trofors. I can't decide if i'm happy or not tho, because like i have to go back to school.

But yeah I get to see my friends again, and all the things i've missed alice and Marcus/Martinus caught me up so I'm good 👍.

Also first thing tmw morning I have mr Dennie!!! So yeah that's good!

We arrive at the airport and do the usual, check in, take photos with fans (mostly them but still), get to the gate and stuff like that so nothing really important.

----- in the car again ---

So we just landed and now we're in the car again and its like 9pm and we've had a really busy day today so I probably will fall asleep but you know, its like 2-3 hours in the car so, its not really a surprise.

Me and Martinus play a game where we have to choose a colour of a car and then count how many there are. I chose black and Martinus chose blue and I won! 22-18!!!

Ha.

And since Martinus lost he doesn't want to play again. OMG such a sore loser...

So I just look at Marcus and he's just listening to music. So basically I'm bored, but I also decide that I'm tired so I lean my head on his shoulder and he looks at me, smiles and then puts his arm around me so I can cuddle up into him.

Within seconds I feel sleepy and just before I fall asleep I feel a small kiss on my forehead.

--- Marcus POV ---

We're about 20 minutes from Trofors and Sofia is fast asleep next to me. Literally everyone else is asleep except me and Pappa.

Marcus- "Pappa?"

He looks at me through the mirror and says,

K-E- "Yeah?"

Marcus- "Can Sofia sleep over tonight?"

K-E-"Marcus its a school night."

Marcus- "But we have some clothes of hers in the bag, and they're clean since she just did a wash before we left to the hotel. And we have her school bag since David was supposed to take it but they forgot.."

K-E- "Fine, but text Aiden and I'll text David saying that she's staying over.."

Marcus- "Ok!"

I then take my phone out and try and text since one of my arms is over Sofia.

I text him and then before I know it we're in trofors.

We wake up everyone except Sofia & Emma. We'll carry them in. Martinus' got Emma while I take Sofia.

I put her on my bed and then go downstairs to take our suitcases up to my room.

Once I'm done I go and say good night to my parents and go up to my room.

I put my pjs on and then go and wake up Sofia.

Marcus- "Sof. Sof."

She then moves and  I say again.

Marcus- "Baby, your sleeping at my house. But you need to get changed."

She just groans and sits up.

Marcus- "Do you want me to help you?"

She nods and I go over to her bag and get out her pjs.

Then i carefully undress her and put on her pajamas.

After I'm done she lies back down, she then says.

Sofia- "Marcus, can you also text my mum. Just so she knows."

I nod and get her phone out and text her mum. Also say that it's me after.

I then lie down next to Sofia, put my arm around her and kiss her forehead.

Hey guys!

Sorry for a short chapter but I just felt like there was no point starting the next thing here.

And also I feel bad for taking so long to update before. So I'm trying to fix that.

Anyway vote and comment what you think.

❤️