Moving In 😜

Right now, me, Marcus and Martinus are sitting on the sofa chatting.

Sofia- "Marcus?"

Marcus- "Yeah"

Sofia- "This week was Martinus starting at Lana??"

A grin formed on his face and he nodded. I then looked over at Martinus and he was blushing.

I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him.

Sofia- "Come on Martinus, it's so obvious you like her.."

He didn't say anything and then Marcus said,

Marcus- "My lil bro got a crush.."

Martinus- "Is it that obvious??"

Marcus- "Well for us, yes but for anyone else I don't think so.."

Sofia- "Come on you have to ask her out..."

Martinus- "But I don't even know her that well.."

Sofia- "Ok, so we'll hang out next week all of us, and maybe some how everyone else will slip away."

Marcus laughed.

Martinus- "You guys are so annoying.."

Marcus- "We're annoying?!? If you didn't have us you would just keep on staring at her and never get a girlfriend..."

Martinus threw a pillow at Marcus but he caught it.

Sofia- "Fine, we'll talk about something else... so where are you guys staying??"

Martinus- "I don't know actually some hotel probably."

Just as Marcus was going to say something Kjell-Erik and my mum came into the living room.

Kjell- "Guys, so we have to go to our hotel in about 10 minutes, but we have two options. Either we go and come here first thing in the morning, or sofia stays with you in your room..."

We all looked at each other and smile, knowing what we're all going to say.

Martinus- "Do we even have to tell you the answer."

They both laughed and then my mum said,

Mum- "Yeah, we knew it just wanted to ask."

Marcus- "So we have two rooms."

Kjell- "Yes, Emma will sleep with us since we asked for a small bed in the room and you guys have two queen size beds in your room."

We all nod and then my mum says,

Mum- "Ok, so Sofia go get your stuff for the weekend and also I'm not going to go back to Trofors when you do to take care of your Mormor, so take the things you desperately need next week and I'll bring the rest later."

(A/N idk if thats what they call their grandparents in Norwegian but it is in Swedish so lets just use that 😂)

I nod and then go to my room and grab some stuff. I leave a few things but not much.

I then go back downstairs and see that Fred came back from where ever he went and him, Mac and Tinus are talking.

I put my stuff down next to the door and go into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then i go back to the living room and sit down next to Martinus.

--- 10 minutes later ---

I say bye to my mum and my grandmother and then we head into the car. This time i sit by the window, which is a first cause usually i'm in the middle.

We arrive at the hotel and we're staying at The Grand Hotel. Of course there are some fans waiting, as they go to literally every hotel in Oslo and then one fan takes a picture of Marcus and Martinus and then everyone come to the one they're staying at.

We then get out of the car and Marcus takes my hand and we go through the pile of fans. They don't stop to take any pictures but they wave and smile and yeah 😂.

We finally make it through and kjell erik and gerd anne goes and checks us in and we all sit on some chairs.

Emma then comes over to me and says,

Emma- "Can I go on your phone."

I nod and then pull her on my lap and give her my phone. I look over her shoulder and see whats she's doing on my phone and then I get bored and look over at Marcus, he's on his phone, and then I look over at Martinus, he's also on his phone.

I take emma off of my lap for a second, stand up and put her back on the chair. She's too interested in a game so she didn't mind.

I then go towards the sofa that Marcus is sitting on and sit down next to him, I look over his shoulder and of course he's looking on instagram.

Then Kjell Erik and Gerd Anne come over and we go up to our room.

Them and Emma go to their room and me, Mac and Tinus go to our room.

Once we get into the room Marcus jumps on one of the bed and says,

Marcus- "This ones ours."

I laugh and then go next to him on the bed. Martinus puts his bag on his bed and then goes on his phone.

I then realise that Emma still has my phone and look over to Marcus. I go closer to him and look on his phone.

I then take his phone and go on my Instagram.

Marcus- "What are you doing??"

I don't reply but go on to my Instagram page and look on all my posts to make sure that they liked all of my posts. 

Luckily, from the ones I looked at, they did. 

I then gave Mac's phone back to him and he said, 

Marcus- "What were you doing??" 

Sofia- "Making sure that you liked my posts.." 

Marcus- "And did I?" 

Sofia- "Well I don't know if you did but you and Martinus did." 

He laughed and then said, 

Marcus- "Well have you liked all of me and Martinus' posts?" 

Sofia- "Yes!" 

Marcus- "Let me see." 

Sofia- "I would let you but I don't have my phone, I forgot to get it back from Emma.." 

He nods and then goes on his phone. I go a little closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. 

Sofia- "Maciiii???" 

Marcus- "I'm not going to get your phone.." 

Sofia- "Why not?? Pleasseeeeeee I'll do anything.." 

Marcus- "Anything?" 

Sofia- "Yes, but only for good reasons.." 

Marcus- "Hmmm, still not convinced.." 

I then gave up because nothing will make him go. And I know that since he's lazy. 

Authors note: 

Hey guys, 

Sorry for not updating any of my books recently, just school is taking up most of my time. Also since next week is the last week until the break, they're fitting in all the tests so I have 4 tests in 4 days and Idk how i'm going to do it. 

Anyway  i'll probably get more time over the break and i'll try to write some this weekend, but probably not much. 

So vote and comment what you think 

Love you ❤️