Chapter 34: Strange Dream

The boys and I went to the Portal room together with our things. I opened the door and saw Jung and Jun opened the portal. We went closer to them and said goodbyes to eachother.

"Well, it's not goodbye yet. You're still coming back, right?" Jun asked.

"Maybe? But, someday I will, we will. And maybe you two can come and visit Earth aswell!" I exclaimed.

"That's possible. But, I'm always busy and I don't where I can take a holiday." Jung laughed.

"I'll ask my grandma if you want?" I suggest.

"No. It's fine. I will just finish my work and schedule myself a holiday. So, there's no time to waste! The portal will close in one minute. Hurry." He said.

One by one, we all walked to the portal. I stepped in last and stopped to say goodbye to both of them. Before I went in, Jun gave me a small white box and told me to open it when I get back. I thanked him and went inside the portal. 

A few seconds later, we found ourselves at the back out house. Our house. We're finally home. We are back on Earth. We are now breathing the Earth's oxygen. Since we left early, it's still 3 am in the morning. Kai lied down on the grass and fell asleep.

We walked in the house quietly, while Kai is being carried by Chanyeol up to his room. The rest if the boys also went up to their rooms and quickly fell asleep. I went to SaeRyun's room first and checked on him. He was sleeping soundly while hugging the teddy bear I gave him when he was sick. I went closer to him and gave a quick peck on his forehead and headed outside and went back to my room.

"He's still sleeping?" I heard someone spoke behind me when I was about to enter my room.

"Yeah. Soundly. I'm glad we're back. I missed him so much." I smiled to Sehun.

"Oh, okay. Bye, see you...later? I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep." I told him.

"Can't I have a kiss aswell?" Sehun pouted. Gosh..Sehun stop! 

"No. You're grown up now." I said.

"But..please?" He used aegyo on me. YAH! Sehunnie! When will you stop being cute?! No. I must resist. 

"No. N-O. Got it?" I told him and stepped inside. But I felt someone pulled me by the arm and spinned me around, seeing the face of Oh Sehun smirking at me.

"Then I'll give you one instead." He said and kissed me on the forehead then quickly ran away before I chase him.

A small smile appeared on my face as I continue to go inside. I layed myself on my bed and dozed off to sleep in a few seconds. How I miss this bed~ The soft bouncy bed, the fluffy pillows, the comfy blanket and most of all, my teddy bears~

-----

-Xiumin's P.O.V-
*6:00 am*

I rolled and rolled like a buffalo on my bed, trying to get back to sleep after waking up by the weirdest nighmare I ever had. Why did I even have that kind of dream? Does that have something to do with us? Us guardians? HanNi as the Legna Thaumaturge? If it is, then I would say it's normal. Since we found out about our super natural powers. But why is he there? What is he doing in there? Is he part of what's happening to us right now? Is he like one of us? I once again rolled once more and finally sat up.

"That's one weird nightmare.." I mumbled.

I stood up from bed and walked outside the room to the kitchen. I boiled some water and made myself a latte. I sat on the counter chair and started drinking. An hour have passed and I'm still in the kitchen, sitting while staring at the stove blankly.