Chapter 100 Wedding

Piya's Pov :

I am wearing a red and silver Bridal outfit. Panchi, Misha and my friends are all in my room..... They are also getting ready........

Panchi: Piya you are looking gorgeous..... Dekna Abhay ke to hosh ud jayege...........

Misha: Abhay kya kam handsome lg raha hai.........

Me: Kya you saw him......... Mujhe bhi use dekhna hai plz.......

Panchi: ab to tum use bus shaadi ke time hi dekhna...... Now you sit here.........

Misha: Piya are you ready for your grand entry..... piya be a hatke dulhan with alot of swag.....Tum na bike pe entry marna....

Me: Misha ye ideas na apni shaadi ke liye save kr kar rakho....

Misha: Agar maine kabhi shaadi ki to meri shadi hatke hogi.....mai apni shaadi par jeans pehnugi or apni bike pr entry marugi....

Panchi: Chlo km se km tumne apni shaadi ki baat to ki...

Misha:  you fatty Chlo kitne kaam baaki hai..... Mom ki help bhi krni hai......

Panchi: Piya if you need anything just call me okay? Bs baarat aati hi hogi........

They left me alone in the room...... And I can't stop imagining Abhay around me.....Sometimes I imagine Abhay coming near and leaning towards me saying, 'Pia Raichand... Now you have become mine... forever!' I smiled.

Abhay's POV :

The time has just stopped...... One minute seems like one hour..... Finally Baarat arrives. A Chauffeur is driving a white decorated Car. Dad is sitting on the front seat. While me and mom are sitting at the back.

Me: Mom... Today how happy everyone is...

Dad: Mr Dobriyal has decorated the House well.

Mom: Chand... It is a happy occasion. The whole Dehradun should know that today is Abhay's Wedding.

Dad: You were telling right Abhay. In this world there is nothing without human love and feelings. And because of you today I could feel it. I feel so good. Thank you very much. Because of you today I can feel happiness. This is a new beginning for me and Hassena.

Me: Dad, I should be the one saying thanks... For giving a new life... Thanks Dad! Thanks Mom!

Mom: Today I understood why every Mom feels that her son is the most handsome. Because today there is no one who is more handsome than you. You look very nice in this Sherwani Let's go! Everyone is waiting for us.

We get out of the Car.........meanwhile Kabir and my friends also joined me..... They all started dancing on band baja.......

Misha's Pov:

Ruhi and her friend runs to Mom and tells her that the Baarat has come. Mom starts panicking and starts calling everyone.

Mom: Misha go and get the Aarti. Arnab where are the garlands.

Me: Mom... Mom just relax....

Mom: Misha why you are not wearing jewelry.

Me: Oh ho mom.... Baarat aagi.. Chlo unka welcome kre......

We all welcomes the Raichands.

Chand: Congratulations Mrs Dobriyal...

Madhu: Same to you...