Chapter 83

Alina's pov :

The vampire catchers trapped me in this silver cage.... But this stupid humans can't trap me any long... I telepathically called my clan members for help.... They all killed the vampire catchers.... And rescued me from them.... When I reached the graveyard..... All were fighting....

Abhay's pov :

Jeh: So Abhay ready to lose??

Me: Let me remind you... I have never lost.. And as far as question of losing is concerned that is your habit....

We stared at each other.... Our eyes turned blue and our mouth revealing the fangs.... We got into fist fight by the rest looks on us...

I held him from behind... He struggles to free himself... I lifted Jeh up holding his neck... He struggles.... His clan members rushes to save him..... They all attacked me and took the potion and spell from me.... Alina puts some liquid on her hand and some on Jeh's....... And chants the spell to become immortal and strong than all....

Alina:) I am not feeling anything Jeh....

Jeh:) why its not working alina..I don't feel anything.... What is this....

Me: I think you chanted reverse spell.... You are really stupid.... You chanted it wrong.... And get ready to see its bad effect...

They both tried to come in their vampire form... But they don't have fangs now....Vampire superior comes there....

Vampire superior :) you both are no more vampires like us but weak human. Give us the potion and we would let you to go...

We all are shocked...

Alina: Jeh... We have to go from here.... Come fast....

Me: Life has given you a golden chance to live. You both are very lucky... And to start a new life....just surrender the potion.... And enjoy your new life.... Just forget all your past... Revenge.... Enmity....

They both gave the potion to the vampire superior......

VS: Abhay you and your family always remain loyal to us and follow our every order.... Today I am impressed by your action.... You are really strong and powerful Abhay ..we are proud that we have a vampire like you... And today you can ask me for anything.... I will give you...

Me: sardar.... I don't want this cursed life anymore.... I wanna start my new life with my love... Just turn me to human.... Please sardar....

VS: Abhay these emotions are not made for us....you still have human emotions.... I Will fulfil your wish!! Go and enjoy your life..... Never look back....go away from this dark world.....

He chanted some spell..... I am so happy.... I have to tell Piya... She would be so happy....being human I am feeling tired....

Chand:) Finally we have won the battle... We did it.. We are very happy for you Abhay....

Hassena:) Abhay we saved you from the human death and made you like us..... But now you have become human.....

Me: Mom don't say like that... 

Chand: Abhay you have gone away from us.... Now you cannot come back to our world....

Me:) I am your son... That is the truth... You can't leave me and go..

Hassena: We have to go Abhay.... This place is not safe for our survival... You and piya have waited long to be one...

Chand: Abhay you will always stay Abhay Raichand our son... Son of hassena and chand Raichand.....

They drived the car away from there.... 

******

Alina's pov:

I am still not getting what just happened.... I turned to human....

Me:  Everything has ended Jeh.... We are no more powerful....

Jeh: Just forget everything... Let's start a new life....

Me: we lost lot of things.... Our mom.... Our brother...... Our powers... And everything.... All because if Abhay..  I won't let him go easily....

Jeh:) Please Alina... Try to understand..... We would burn in the fire of  this revenge.... Let's go home...

******

Piya's pov :

I am getting ready to meet Abhay... 

Arnab: Piya!!

Me:) Dad...

Dad: I have something very important to talk to you...

Me: What is the matter dad??

Dad: We both know what happened yesterday..... Why didn't you tell me about it.....

Me: what matter dad??

Dad: Oh! Come on piya... So much happened yesterday... And you are still hiding it from me.... I know about Raichands.... I know who Abhay is??

Me: but dad??

Dad: Please piya please..... These forests are filled with monsters... Why don't you understand..... Peoples are vanishing and dying....... They attacked Misha....  Kabir  is discharged today from hospital....you would have been killed yesterday.... Abhay is a vampire.... He is blood sucking... Man eating monster..... I have faced not only him but other vampires also in the jungle.... Piya this city is not safe anymore... Now also you woyld say me that I am misunderstanding.....

Me:  Dad its natural for you to be concerned... But you are wrong about Abhay.... He is not blood drinking monster...

Dad: Oh! My god.... What a distinction?? He is not a blood drinking monster.... Then what does he drink.... Juice?? He drinks blood only... If not human then that of animal... Piya... Dear why don't you understand.. There is lot of difference in their and our life.... They are cursed creatures.... We are humans.... They are dead...

Me: But dad I love Abhay... I can't leave without him..... Believe me dad he is very nice...

Dad: Piya you are my daughter.... My life.... How  can I handover you to a dead human deliberately?? That wouldn't happen... In fact that can never happen... Piya erase him from your mind and heart... Anyways I will be relieved after finishing these monsters....

Tears rolled from my eyes.... I wiped  it...

Me: Dad I have to go to college...

Dad: okay go but remember what I said....

Precap: Beginning of new life..  fresh start of Abhyia....in Dehradun... 

Thanks for reading... Please do vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!