Chapter 10

After a week, drama competition  was to held. Everyone was very excited. They gave their best & finally won the first prize.

🏠Dobrail's house🏠

Panchi: I need your help Piya.
Its Misha's birthday🎂. I think Halloween theme🎃 suits Misha's personality.

Piya: That's great idea. Misha would love it.

Panchi: Okay then its final🎉🎊. Lets start preparation.

Madhu: what you have done to my house? What is This spiders, webs, skeletons and 👺scary mask.👿👾

Panchi: Chillax mom, its Halloween🎃 themed party. This is not our festival but it is celebrated🎆 in America.

Madhu: Okay as you wish.

*******

🎉🎊Misha's Birthday party🎉🎊

Panchi: Misha did you like the party.

Misha: I just love it. Look everyone is looking very nice in the costumes.🎎

✴✴

Arnab: welcome Mr & Mrs Raichand.

Hassena: I must say Your party🎊 is very nice.

Chand: You have very huge collection of books📚. Who is interested in reading📖.

Madhu: Panchi & Arnab loves to read.

Hassena: Very Nice. Can I have look.

Arnab: Yes Of course.

Madhu: Please excuse us. Enjoy the party.

✴✴

Hassena finds a very rare old book " The living dead"📑. It was about Vampires. Chand put that book in fireplace💥.

✴✴

Kabir: Look at piya she is looking so beautiful. I want to tell my feelings to her but I am afraid.

Danish: Don't you worry bro just go for. Okay take a glass of wine 🍷then you will able to propose her.

Kabir: Today in front of all I want to tell piya that she is very special to me. I... I love you 💖Piya... I love you.Say yes...

Piya is totally confused. To show Abhay she says Yes.👍

Kabir: I am very happy Piya. Thank you so much.

✴✴✴

(Abhay leaves the party🎉. He can't tolerate all this. He talks to himself " I can't commit mistake once again. Piya can't be mine. I am not a human. I am a living dead who survive by drinking animal's blood🍷. Control yourself Abhay  you can't put her life in danger.)

******

Panchi & piya takes intoxicated💫 Danish & kabir to drop them to their houses🏠. On the way, their car  suddenly stopped in middle of forest.🌳🌲

Piya: What happened Panchi?

Panchi: I think their is fault in car🚗 engine. We need help.

Kabir: I will go to take help along with Danish.

Danish:  You both stay in the car🚗 & lock it from inside. We will come  soon.

After 1 hour Panchi fell asleep💤. Piya came out of car🚗 to seek some help. She saw Chand Raichand in the forest🌲🌳. She was shocked to see the dangerous blue eyes👀 & speed of running🏃. She thought how a human can run so fast. Then she thought she had seen an animal🐺.

********

Thanks for reading. Hope u all are enjoying. Please don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions.

Happy reading!!!