Chapter 14

Piya saw Abhay & Maya arguing with each other. On seeing Abhay's behaviour towards Maya, she assumes thay he is responsible for maya's condition.

Piya: Abhay, you are disgusting.

Abhay: Excuse me!!

piya: You are responsible for her condition. Because of you she tried to commit suicide.

Abhay : Yes, I am responsible. I am the bad guy.

Piya: You.... I just hate you Abhay I hate you.

Abhay: That is what I want. Stay away from me.

Meanwhile they heard scream of watchmen for help. The students gather there & shocked to see Maya in pool of blood. They immediately takes Maya to hospital.

Doctor informs that she is out of danger. Piya asked Maya who is responsible for all this. She blamed Abhay. Piya filed case against him and he is arrested. Abhay is bailed out by his father.

Meanwhile Piya was invited to Panchi & Danish's engagement💍. Piya is confused❔ to see Maya's behaviour towards the invitation💌.

In the party🎊 she tries to find out more clues. Meanwhile she comes to know that Danish is the person who is real criminal.

To confirm she visited Maya in the hospital & asked her why she blamed Abhay instead of Danish. Piya learns the whole truth that Abhay stopped Maya from committing suicide. She told her that Abhay is like an angel 👼for her & Danish threatened her not to tell anyone truth.

Piya feels very bad that she blamed innocent.

🏠Dobrail's house🏠

Piya: Abhay, why you lied to me?

Abhay: About what?

Piya: why you accept the accusation that you hurt Maya?

Abhay: Yes, I hurt her.

Piya: stop it Abhay, I know everything. Maya had told me the truth.

Abhay: she is lying.

Piya: Why you want to be a villain? Here everyone hates you.

Abhay: That is what I want Piya. I am a villain. Hate me.

Piya : I don't hate you Abhay and I will never hate you. We both know that there is something between us. Why are you keeping me away from you?

Abhay: There is nothing between us.

Piya: whatever, I won't let everyone hate you. I will expose Danish and your innocence will be proved.

Abhay: No, Piya stop❌. You are not going to tell anyone. I won't let you.

Piya: It is not only about you or maya. Now its Panchi's problem too. I can't let him hurt Panchi.

Abhay: Stop Piya. We can't prove that. First of all we have to collect solid proof against him.
Now behave calmly in the party.

Piya: Okay, lets go.

Precap: Danish tried to kill Piya as she knows the truth. Will Abhay & Piya be able to expose Danish?

Thanks for reading. Hope you are enjoying. Please vote & comment your. Hey guys!! I am looking for Piya's nickname for the next part of my story please comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!