Chapter 47

Mount college

Misha's POV :

Please Piya narrate your whole love story.. I wanna know... What I don't know... Your romantic secret meetings... First date... First kisss...

Piya: Shut up Misha... You are shameless. We are getting late for class... Lets go..

The student went to class. I was last to enter.. I gave angry signal to piya... And sat on the opposite bench.. The teacher enters the class and everyone greets her.
While teacher was writing on blackboard... Piya messaged me, '' what happened?? Why so angry?? ''

I replied, '' I thought we are BFF.. But you are not telling me anyone''

She messaged me, '' okay I  am gonna tell.. ''

I got excited and gets up from my bench. I signaled Kabir to move aside who is sitting behind Piya. I gets up on the bench to reach her. But while I was standing on the bench.. Miss Dasgupta catches me..

Teacher: what are you doing Misha...

Me: mam, actually I was not able to see the blackboard. So I thought I should move ahead. My eyes have gone weak...

Teacher: yeah.. Yeah.. I am seeing... Last month you did a lot of study... Take your seat.

I sat with Piya.. Ok tell me know..

Piya:what tell you.. Nothing.. Later.. Later

Me:  please tell me now.. No bloody later. Full moon night... Dark night... You and Abhay  alone in the forest....

Piya: keep quiet.. What's wrong with you??

Misha: please.. Now.. now.. Now.. Tell na... I am your best friend.. Some information....

Kabir's POV:

These girls are gone... Miss Dasgupta notices them chatting.. And sit on my bench which was behind their.. Misha persists for some info but piya refuses... This go on for some time

Teacher: Shall I give you information.

Teacher gave Misha detention as punishment.... And go back to blackboard....

Misha's POV :

Now I got punishment.. Tell me atleast now...

Piya: No, I don't want detention like you... I wanna meet Abhay after college.. So keep quiet now..

Me: okay go to hell.... For now but tomorrow... Hostel girl's pajama party... Full on boyfriends gossips... Ok done... She nodded...

******

Piya's POV :

Miss Dasgupta asked Misha and me to carry this heavy books to library... Oh! God its too heavy... Then suddenly he came... What's his problem...

??? : hello pretty ladies.. Can I help you.. This burden is not made for you...

Me: What are you doing here?? I told you to stay away...

Misha: hey Mr. Unknown... Hii I am Misha Dobrail and you didn't introduced yourself...

??? : Sorry.. Myself Jay..... Jay Khurana.. Nice to meet you... But your friend....

Misha: chill piya... He is such a sweet guy...

Me: You don't know him... So..

Jay: Cmon piya... We are grown up... You are changed... And I am too... Just forget the past and lets be friends... Alright..

Me: Stop your drama... I know you very well... Lets go.. Misha..

Misha: Bye Mr. Unknown... Oh sorry jay... Meet you soon..

Me: Mishaaa...... Come with me....

*****

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!!