Chapter 64

Jeh's Pov :

Last night I was driving to my house then I stopped my car on seeing a girl waving her hand to stop the car...

Me : hello my love... How I can help you...

Girl: Actually I need to reach the city fast.... Would you be able to tell me a shortcut.....

Me: Well there is a way but you have to go from middle of the jungle.... It is little dangerous... You are sure you wanna take it...

Girl: yes... I have to reach the city at any cost.... Danger.... Its fine... Nothing would happen to me... Thanks for the help..

Me: Its my pleasure....

The girl goes to forest..... I smiled and got out of the car.... Oh!  Lets the hunt begins.... I can't control my thirst anymore.... I ran to the forest with the wind speed..... My eyes turned blue and fangs came out......I drank her blood as I did with another girl last night....

The dinner was very tasty..... I throw Abhay's pen on spot..... That he left in the classroom..... Clever me..... Lets the game begin.....

******

Abhay's POV:

I am suspicious that all this incident happening in the forest is somehow related to Jeh..... He is just putting our survival in danger..... Lost in this thought I was walking through the corridor... I saw Ms Shanaya talking on phone....  she was informing somebody about me and Piya..... I have to find out what's going on......

Panchi's POV:

I really need to talk Misha... Why she is behaving like this.....I am here in the college for campus placements.....I was putting notice about it on the notice board in the college..... Piya comes running towards me.. I gave her hug....

Piya: Hii panchi how are you??

Me: I am fine....

Piya: I heard you got a job... How it is going on....

Me: Awesome.... I am here because of my office work... Look at the notice.... You know why Piya?  The internship could be great use to you.... My boss is very good paymaster..... Above all you could get work experience... You must think about it.... Its very useful...

Piya: You know what doing work along with college... Its very challenging... I think I will definitely come...

Me: what happened to Misha.... Why is she staying with you...

Piya: I don't know...

Me: okay.... Piya you know what I am throwing small party tonight .... My boss would be coming... So I would introduce you to her.....

Piya: Great idea..... I would come to party.....

Me: And please inform Misha that mom and dad are coming to hostel tonight to take her home....

Piya: Okay... See you later....

******

Misha's POV:

What the hell??  I don't wanna go back home with that person.... Piya please help me.....

Piya: please Misha... I can't help you..... You have to go..... We can't tell them truth.... I don't want that... Please for me.....

Me: only for you.....

Piya: Thanks a lot.... I love you....

Then my parents came there.... I behaved normally not letting them know that I am hiding something.....

Arnab: Come my little princes... Lets go home..... We missed you so much.... And piya you too pack your bags. You are going with us. You know na about the incidents happening in the forest.... Your hostel is very near to forest so its dangerous to stay here....

Piya: No thanks uncle.... I am fine here..... I know how to take care of myself...

Madhu: No dear he is right you are coming with us...

Piya: Uncle you can't take all the girls of hostel to your house.... If they can stay here then I can too... I don't need any concern... From childhood I am living without it.... Thank you very much for asking...

Madhu: As your wish dear... You are coming to party tonight..

Piya: Ya aunty I coming.....

Unwillingly I got back to my home....

*******

Thanks for reading... What do you think gonna happen next... Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!