Chapter 52

Mount College

Piya's POV:

Next morning I was ready with my presentation....I hate childhood memories with my father....

*

Everyone started showing their presentation.. Then Miss Protima asked me to show presentation....
Everyone loved my video showing childhood memories with my mom Sugandh and even complements me..... And then I saw Mr. Arnab Dobrail along with other parents walking down the corridor..... No he can't see this.... I would not let him know that I am her daughter..... And I removed the plug from the projector....

Abhay's POV :

I noticed that she removed the plug when parents entered the classroom... But why..... Why is she so tensed.... Meanwhile Teacher inform all the students that she has invited their parents to watch the presentation.... I can understand that she don't wanna show this video.... So I volunteers to check out what is wrong with the projector.... I saw Piya was  very nervous.... So I informed mam that there is nothing wrong with it but problem is with Piya's CD.... I removed it and hand over to Piya... She quickly put it into her bag....

After the class I was looking for Piya.. What is she hiding?? I wanna know... Then I spotted her and called out her name....

Me: I need to talk to you... You know everything about me.... My secret everything.... What are you hiding.. What was in the CD???

Piya: please Abhay I don't wanna talk about this... Leave me alone..

She walks away.... But Piya how I can leave you alone.... The thought which hurts you and gives you pain.... Its matter to me.. I will find it out...

*******

Kabir's POV:

I was standing in the corridors with boys... Then a hot lady enters the college... All boys follow her including me....we come to know that she is over new sports teacher...... Guys sports are very important for our health.... Its more important than the studies.... But this Angad.. Why he is sitting silently....

Me: hey.. What happened??  I am giving you lecture on sports and you are not listening.....

Angad: yrr you are very lucky that you are single.... But I love Ruhi and can't think about other girl.....

Me: If you wanna impress Ruhi... Join gym with me....

Then in the gym... Angad tries to lift the weights beyond his capacity....
Then Miss shanaya enters the gym and introduces Herself ...

Ms Shanaya : So students I take sports very seriously and expect same from you too.. No student would be absent in my class.... No excuses.....

Then she take attendance and finds Abhay missing from the class. She ask piya to go and fetch him wherever he is.....

Piya's POV :

I was looking for him.... Then I find him sitting in the class....

Me: Abhay what are you doing here.... Ms Shanaya send me to bring you to the class....

Abhay: I don't wanna come... You na I am much powerful than the humans so I don't wanna show my supernatural powers in front of all by attending gym classes....

Me: I understand Abhay but it is compulsory.... New teacher is  very strict.... By avoiding the gym
classes you are attracting more attention....

Then we both returned to gym class... Thankfully mam was not there.... Abhay sat in the corner.....

I saw Kabir was amused to see that Abhay was not obeying to teacher...

*******

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy Reading!!!