Chapter 11

🏯RAICHAND'S house🏯

Chand: Piya have seen me in the forest.

Hassena: What? This girl again....

Chand: It is question of our survival now, there is no room for error. I will take care of her.

Abhay: No, you stay away from her. I will handle her.

HassenaYou can't do that. We all know what had happened 2 years ago.

Abhay: l know each & everthing. How I can forget.

💡Flashback💡
🕛2 years ago🕛

Abhay and his family shifted to Mumbai. As usual for their survival they have to move from one place to another. 

Abhay joined high school 🏫there. He was very fun loving guy. He has many friends. Beside the fact he was vampire👿, Abhay lived his life very happily. Every thing was going right but one day Piya Jaiswal takes admission in that school.

Abhay was just looking 😍at her. It was love at first sight. After someday they become good friends. Hassena & Chand were very worried for Abhay. They warned him to stay away from her otherwise they have to face consequences.

From then onwards he maintained distance from her. But one day they  confessed their Love💑. Abhay told piya that he is a vampire.
Piya said to Abhay that she still  Loves her and she wants to become vampire & live with Iive with happily.

One day Piya along with her mother went to Abhay's house🏰. They were attacked by werewolves🐺. Abhay and his family had a supernatural fight with them. Piya & her mother were shock to see their real faces.
The fight Continued and in this battle Piya lost her mother.

Hassena told Abhay that they have to kill Piya as she knew Everything About  Us but Abhay begged them not to kill her. Instead they erased her memories with Abhay.

They put Piya & her mother in the car🚗 to show the world that they had an accident.

After this incident Abhay was totally changed. He had become rude and arrogant. He hates Piya so that she stay away from him.

******

Precap: Will Abhay hide his love for piya? Will he control himself? Will kabir go on date with Piya?

Thanks for watching. Hope you will like this twist in the story. Please vote & comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!!