Chapter 15

Piya was very restless during Panchi's ring💍ceremony. After this all rituals Piya confronts Danish that she knows the truth. Piya warned him that she will expose him soon. Danish threaten her by holding her neck. Seeing piya in pain Abhay comes to rescue. Abhay hold him from his neck and lifted him up in the air. Piya was shocked to see his enormous power💪.

AbhayDon't you ever try to touch Piya otherwise I will kill you.

Danish: You both can do nothing. Here everyone trust me. I am not afraid of you.

Abhay: Come with me piya. I will drop you to hostel.

********

Abhay drops piya to her hostel🏢. On seeing Danish there, Abhay suspects that he's there to attack🔪 her. Abhay stay in his car🚗 outside her hostel🏢. After he finds that Danish is trying to kill🔪 piya. He saves her life. He takes Piya to his house🏰.

🏯RAICHAND'S House🏯

Abhay:( hiding from his parents) Ssh!!! come with me.

Piya: I can't sleep💤 in your room. Can I go to guest room.

Abhay: Don't argue with me. You are safe here. You can sleep on bed. I am comfortable on carpet.

Piya: Are you sure?

Abhay: Have some sleep 💤Piya, Good night.

Piya saw a photograph of a girl in his wallet. She ask him about the girl.

Piya: Who is she? She is your girlfriend.

Abhay: Yes she is my girlfriend.

Piya: Where is she? This is your true love or just time pass.

Abhay: I can do anything for her,  even I can scarify my life. No more questions. Good night.

Piya: Abhay, then what I am doing here with you. Your girlfriend will not like this.

Abhay: You are here because your life is in danger. Don't misunderstood & not even try to make stories.

Piya:( to herself ) She is very lucky to have someone like him. Why I am jealous of her? Why do I care?

Piya is tempted to see the photograph. She tries to get the wallet out of his pocket. But he stops her, terrified with his sudden reaction she fell on him. They have an eyelock.

Meanwhile Hassena smells human in the house

Meanwhile Hassena smells human in the house. Seeing Abhay's room's light💡 on she goes to check it out. Abhay senses her footsteps🐾 and pick up Piya & hide her under the blanket.

Hassena: Who is with you Abhay?

Abhay: No one Mom.

Hassena: I heard some sound💢 so I came to check out.

Abhay: No I don't heard any sound💢.

Hassena: okay, my mistake. Good night.

In morning she wakes up in Abhay's arms. She is shocked to see him so close to her. Abhay calms her down by saying that she was just sleeping💤.

******

Precap: Abhay's parents complain to principal that piya spent a night with their son. Piya is expelled from the college🏫.

Thanks for reading. Hope you will vote and comment your suggestions. Happy reading!!!