Chapter 71

Piya's POV;

I am relieved that Abhay is out of trouble now....Today I have to go with Jeh to the restaurant for a business meeting....We both sat on our chairs....It was a long meeting....

Jeh: What would you like to have you must be Hungary.. 

Me: No thanks... I think I should take your leave now...

Jeh: Wait Piya.... I heard some gossip... I hope you may throw some light on it.. .

Me: What gossip??

Jeh: Abhay got arrested..he is bloody murderer.... .I know Raichands are weird...they don't have friends.... Relatives...they stay away from all.... No one knows where they came from....In fact people says that they're hiding some big secret.. 

Me: No Jeh you heard wrong.... Abhay was just being framed...he is not a murderer.....look jeh this is small city... People here exaggerate matters.... I also know Raichands very well...they are happy in their own world...  just because they are not social doesn't mean they are hiding something. ..

******

Abhay's POV:

I am sitting with Misha in the classroom... Mrs Dasgupta is taking attendance... She notices that Piya is absent continuously from many days...

Mam: Misha where is your friend Piya....

Misha: Mam she is doing an internship but mam she has completed one week's assignment in advance...and has taken leave for one weak....

Mam: piya can do the job later too but coming to college is important... Inform her not to bunk her classes....

Misha: Okay mam....

Later I saw Panchi in the college coming towards me....

Panchi: hey Abhay!!

Me: Hiii

Panchi: Tomorrow some students are coming for internship... Piya is already selected and is settled with her job... Why don't you come??

Me: I would think about it...

Panchi: bye... See you soon....

And she walks off... This is great idea... I can keep piya away from jeh.... Moreover I can keep eye on jeh's move.... Its not easy to work with my business rival but for piya i can do anything....

******

Jeh's Pov:

Abhay again escaped from my trap.... And piya she trust her blindly....I still have 7 days.... I will win the challenge at any cost....

Next morning I entered my office wishes Panchi good morning.... She greets me back... I saw a guy sitting at the office with his back to me.... I called Panchi to my cabin...

Me: who is that new guy??

Panchi: Sir since I have lot of work with the new project so I hired a assistant....