Chapter 25

🏨Dobrail House🏨

Piya's pov:

I was just staring at  the entrance  wondering when Abhay will  arrive. Misha started teasing me.

Misha: whom are you waiting for my darling, let me guess.... Abhay right".

Piya:what nonsense.. its nothing like that.

Misha: Oh really then why are you blushing.

Piya: Shut up Mishaa...

Suddenly smile flashed on my face when I saw Abhay. He smiled at me & started typing something on his phone. I heard vibration of my phone . It was Abhay's message💬. We both started texting each other rather than having face to face conversation.
Meanwhile Misha announced that everyone gonna play paper dance. Everyone picked up chit to find out the name of their dancing partners.
Misha was paired with Ruhi. Now it was my turn to pick up the chit. I was about to do my action but Misha cried out, " you are so slow, let me pick a chit for you". And it was Abhay's name written on it.

Panchi's POV:

"Well done Mish, cunningly you changed the chit and finally they'll be together", I whispered to Misha.
And then I announced the rules of the game, " As you all know the rules that whenever the music will stop, we will fold the paper. One who balanced each other on the paper and remains till last would win the game. Ok guys lets start it. Good luck.

Piya's pov:

All had taken their respective positions. I placed my hand around Abhay's shoulder. I don't know why I was so shy. Meanwhile Misha teased Kabir and Angad.
Panchi started the Music.We slowly moved our bodies. We were lost in our own world, feeling like their was no one around. Panchi stopped the music and folded our papers making it more small and hard to dance. Ruhi and Misha fall down, now they were out of the game. I whispered in his ear, "We have to win". Again music stopped and our paper was folded. Abhay picked me up in his arms. Everyone started hooting and whistling.

Meanwhile Angad tried to pick up kabir but they fall down with a bang

Meanwhile Angad tried to pick up kabir but they fall down with a bang. Everyone laughed at them. As they were out of the game, we won. I hugged Abhay tightly and exclaimed, " Hurray!! We won".  Abhay gave me a weird look as every one was gazing at us.

Panchi's pov:

Congratulations to both of you. And as a prize here are the movie tickets🎫🎫 for both of you. Enjoy and have fun!!!

Misha praised me " Oh!  Birdie you are so smart, definitely they will confess their love when they'll spend time together".

******

Precap: They both went to movie theatre and spend quality time. Abhiya's fight.... MISHa gets angry.....

Thanks for reading. Hope you are enjoying. Plz vote and comment your suggestions.