Chapter 63

Jeh's POV:

Piya.. Piya... Piya.... How I will separate you from Abhay? You are turning out to be tough cookie.... I need to do more hard work.... You are still stubborn as you were 2 years ago..... You can't hear anything bad about him.... You choose Abhay over me..... Why Piya?  Why??  Me and Abhay were best friends but then he snatched everything from me.... Yes I was jealous of him..... I wanna become more powerful than Abhay...... So I joined with Khuranas...... Biggest enemy of Raichand family......they made me powerful..... I am not real son of Mrs Khurana..... But I can do anything for their family...... Then door of my room opened.... Mom?

Dipannita Khurana : Jeh!! How is our plan going on??

Me: We are heading towards our destination...... I never asked you about your revenge but I wanna know why you hate Raichands....

Dipannita : We both the clans won that potion instead of using it... Stupid Raichands hide it.... After some years.... We were getting weak and weak day by day... Our thirst wasn't now limited to animal's blood only..... We want blood of human.... Full of nutrition...... Unlike other vampires we hunted humans..... It was against the rules.... So the higher authorities ordered the other vampires to kill the members of our clan......That Raichands killed my son Neil..... I want my revenge.... I wanna kill their son Abhay..... That would give me satisfaction......

Me: Why did you want that potion??

Dipannita : I wanna become most powerful so that I can rule the world...... For this we have to find his weakness......

Elina: His weakness is Piya.....

Dipannita : So we have to kill piya..... When Abhay would we heartbroken and weak.... We will attack him and I wanna kill him with my hands.... But before that we have to get map from him....

Me; No.... I can't harm Piya..... I love her..... I can't do this... I am sorry.....

Dipannita : Shut up jeh.... We made you leader of our clan so that you could take our revenge one day..... You can't back off like this..... Don't forget what we did for you......

Elina:, Mom is right... Concentrate on our mission...

Jeh: I can't kill piya..... What if you have to kill Abhay... What would you do??

Elina: I don't love him...... I just want Abhay because I wanna take revenge of my brother's death....... I want that potion that's why I  am earning his trust so that I could get that map from him.... That's all.....

I have no option.... I am their slave... I have to follow them.... Duties comes first....so I have to concentrate on my plan......

*******

Piya's POV:

Abhay picked me from my hostel... We both dragged to college and to our first period....we still  had ten minutes before the class starts... We walked in and took our usual seats at the back of classroom.. The bell rang signalling the beginning of first period..... Misha hopped in the classroom along with Kabir.... Both walked to the desk in front of me and took their seats... Soon everyone piled in the classroom....

There stood a guy in front of door... Jeh!! He walked to empty seat behind me.....Both gazed at each other..... I don't know what is going on between Abhay and Jeh.... Why they can't behave normal......After the classes its lunch time now....

Me, Abhay and Misha took our usual seats at the corner of the canteen..... Just talking on random topics.... Then Kabir rushed to our table... 

Kabir: Guys do you know what happened in forest.....

Misha: What happened now?

Kabir: Guys the police got two dead bodies of girls from the forest.....

Me: what??  But who killed them and Why??

Kabir: The police is still investigating.... The girls were of our age..... And think about their parents..... Police examined the marks on their body as they were  attacked by animal.....

Misha: Maybe its serial killer or any animal.....

Kabir: Its not safe to go out alone
So be carefull.... Especially Misha and Piya..... As Your hostel is near the forest....

Misha: Don't worry thakur... We are super girls.... We know how to take care of our self.....

Kabir: I don't know guys whats going on in our city... It never happened before.... Abhay where are you lost.....you doesn't utter a word....

Abhay: just thinking about the girls and their parents.... I mean its so sad news....

*******

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!