Chapter 87

Kabir's Pov:

I am sitting on wall of our college.... Preparing a card for Misha... I wrote 'I love you'' with several hearts.... I love you Misha.... What foolishness is this Kabir.... She will definitely hit me seeing so many hearts on the card.... In any case.... She is allergic of such sort of things....Kabir... Whom did you fall in love with?? With the enemy of love.... I crumbled the paper and throw it down.... Ruhi picks up the paper and assumes that I am in love....

Ruhi: Kabir please tell na... Name of the girl....

Me: Tracker this time I am very unlucky in my love.... She would never say yes to me....

Ruhi: Don't worry Kabir.... I will help you.... I will we your cupid...

As I was about to tell the name... T comes with her butterflies through the corridor.....

Ruhi: Don't tell me that its T.....

Me: No way!!

T: What do you think I don't know what's going on.... If T dumps someone... She never take it back.....

Me: Hey T!! You are mistaken.... Whatever I am doing its not for you.... This is for my true love....And that too with a real girl.... Who is nothing like you.... Neither she is fond of makeup...nor she is obsessed with the heels.... She doesn't wear fashionable clothes like you... But however she is.. She is perfect... You know what you never deserved my love....

T: You do not deserve anyone's love....

*
I am standing in the middle of the road... With the red colour I love you sign board....My Misha baby wouldn't be impressed by small things.... To impress her my gesture would be out of the box....Misha would definitely love this..... I love you Misha!! I practiced again and again....

Piya's PoV:

Misha is driving the bike.... I am sitting behind.....we are in great hurry... We are late for college today..... We spot a guy who is standing middle in the road with his back on us.... Misha stops the bike.... He turn and look at us...

Misha : Hello Thakur!!  What are you doing in the middle of the road?? And what is that loser board?? I mean look at the board... Red.. I love you.. Red? Kabir listen to me friend of mine... You have a reputation in the town okay?..... Just stand away from that board.... Otherwise people would think that is yours... Who wants to run away the girl like this So tacky man??

I gave a dislike expression.... It seems so funny when Kabir moves away from the board.... Kabir was so embarrassed.... I mean seriously he thinks Misha would be impressed with this.....

Misha: Kabir just have some sense.... And listen.... You are my friend... If you would continue standing there...  I would break my friendship with you.... Yeah! I can't associate with you.....

Me: include me also....

Misha: We have to go... Catch you later.... See you bye....

Kabir's Pov :

I drives the bike from there..... Misha stop... Listen.... Mishaaa.. 
The sign board falls down... I am frustrated right now.... She broke my heart into pieces.... She insulted me and went off.....

*******

Piya's pov:

I saw Jeh and Alina holding each others hand and entering the college....

Me: Abhay... I think we should behave normally with them.... At least we can talk to them.... Right. 

Abhay: No piya... It is better to stay away from them....

They came near us.....

Alina: Hii piya and Abhay.....

Me: Hi Alina... Welcome to college....

Alina: Thanks!! And please forget what happened in the past.... We got a new life... And wanna start new beginning....  away from all negativity.....

Me: Good.... I am also thinking the same.....

While we were talking.... Abhay and Jeh still not looking at each other....

Abhay: Piya we are getting late for the class.... Lets go....

*

Abhay was driving me home...

Me: You know what Kabir did today.........

I narrated him the whole incident...... we both laughed at the situation....

Me: Apart from the joke... We have to help him... 

Abhay : Ya I have a perfect plan....

He stopped the car.... We came out of the car.... Danish was standing out of our house....

Abhay : What this jerk is doing here?? I will show him....

Me: Stop Abhay.... Let me handle this....
Danish what are you doing here....

Danish: Panchi.... I wanna talk her.... But she....

Me: Look Danish if you really love him... I am giving you a chance.... I will convince Panchi to come with you.... You have only one day to get her back.... So best of luck....

Danish: Thanks piya... Thank you so much.....

He went from there happily....

Me: So Abhay what was your plan....

Abhay: Double date....

Me: what???

Abhay : You just have to convince Misha to come with you.... While I would bring Kabir with me fully prepared.... And by the way we would also get some quality time to spend..... What's say....

Me: Awesome!! But Misha....

Abhay : That is up to you.... Okay bye.... See you later....

Me: bye.....

*******

Thanks for reading... Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!