Chapter 45

Chand: we made our efforts but still he is so weak...

Hassena : What he had done to himself... He truly love that girl... He need her... We can't keep them away...

Chand: No, Hassena.... We are not humans... So be away from the emotions.... Lets take him home...

*****

Misha's POV :

Piya are you fine.... You scared us.. I am gonna slap you.. If  you put your life in danger again...

Piya: I am fine Misha... I am sorry..

Me: whatever.. You are going with me to my home....

Piya: No.. Misha I wanna go my hostel...

Me: shut up... You need love and care... Got it...

Piya: you can't take my independence... I wanna free...

Me: oh!  Please keep your issues and independence in your pocket...

Piya: The issues wouldn't fix in my pocket.. There are too many issues...

Me: Ya you are right actually your life is a mess...

Piya: what??

Nothing... I can't tell her that I know about Abhay.. All things afterwards... First of all her health is important...

Piya: By the way... Where is Abhay... I wanna meet him... Is he fine...

I can't tell her that he is so weak... She would feel guilty...

Me: He was discharged from the hospital last night...

Piya: No... He was with me... Encouraging me to fight... He saved my life... I know he was there... I can feel him he was there... Misha look at me.. Is he fine...

How did she knew... Whatever... I can't believe their love bond... I have to tell her...

Me: Ya, he was with you.... He saved your life... But he is very weak that he can't even stand by himself....

Piya: I  wanna meet him right now....

Me : Relax piya.... Not now... You are not completely recovered .... Let me help you in packing... Till then take some rest...

Then my parents and friends entered the room.. Wishing her speed recovery... My parents insisted her that she is going to Dobrail's house... But she being stubborn... Don't wanna come...

******

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!