Chapter 28

Dobrail's house

Panchi: What is the latest gossip about Abhiya??

Misha: What is this Abhiya now.??

Panchi: Hey dumbo It means Abhay and Piya. It is trendy now days. Where are you living??

Misha: whatever!! I don't wanna talk about him. He is loser . I don't understand him. He always hurt Piya.

Panchi : what happened??

Misha: He talked very rudely to Piya and morever he has a new girlfriend. Piya was crying because of him. I just wanna punch his face....

Panchi: chillax Misha..

Misha: what chillax?? I am feeling bad for Piya. You know what she need a stable relationship. Abhay don't wanna commit.

Panchi: you know what she deserves better than Abhay

Misha: yaa you are right. What about Kabir?? He is perfect. Being matchmaker I will pair up them for dance competition.

*****

Girl's Hostel

Piya's POV;

That scene was again annoying me. Then I received message from Abhay, '' I am standing outside of your hostel, Come fast''.

Piya: what are you doing here??

Abhay: What's wrong?? Look at me.

Piya : I don't wanna talk to you. Why did you let that stupid bimbo to kiss you??

Abhay: cmon Piya you know that it was a drama.

Piya: whatever but next time you better watch out I don't gonna spare you.

Abhay: what were you shouting along with Misha in canteen that all boys are losers..... You mean I am a loser and you hate me.

Piya: You know what I love losers specially who are vampires like you.... I love you.

Abhay : I love you too.

He leaned down to kiss me. We were inch apart from each others when we realised someone is coming toward us. Abhay hide himself behind bushes.

Misha: what are you doing here Piya?? Come with me I wanna talk to you.

I looked back and waved my hand to say good bye to him.

******

Piya's POV ;

After helping Misha with her homework I stood near my room's window and started gazing at moon. I was thinking how my life has been changed coming in this place. I loved our secret meetings after all it's lot of fun. But how long we will carry like this. I just hope the walls between us fall soon and then I can tell the world that I have someone in my life who cares about me.

*****