Chapter 69

Jeh's POV:

If he it is a challenge then bring it on my friend..... Now its time for my final plan.... I picked up my phone and dialed Shanaya.....

Me: There is another work for you............ Now you know what to do... Best of luck and don't disappoint me this time...

Now wait and watch Abhay what's gonna happen..... Piya won't trust you anymore..... She will be mine....

*******

Piya's POV :

After completing my office work.. I leaved for my hostel... Ignoring lift offered by Jeh....When I was waiting for taxi.... A car stopped by me.... Kabir was driving....

Kabir: Hey Piya.... How are you..

Me: Kabir... What a surprise?? When did you returned from your foreign trip?

Kabir: Today morning.... Come... Get in the car... I will drop you...

Me: thanks....

Kabir: So how is Abhay...

Me: Good.... Tell me about your trip...

We were talking about the trip.... When we reached near hill view road ... We saw Miss Shanaya and Abhay was arguing..... What was going on....

Abhay's POV :

Shanaya called me to meet her near hill view road.... What she wanna tell me.... Maybe about Jeh's plan or something... I have to find out.... What's going on....

*

I went to hill view, she was standing near her car..... She started flirting me..... Was talking ill about Piya.... I lost my temper.... She was provoking me again and again.... Frustrated by her I pushed her away....and then twisted her arm, warning her to stay away from me and piya.... Then Kabir and Piya reached there.... She started crying in front of them..... Now I understood this all was part of Jeh's plan....

Kabir: what's wrong with you guy.... Leave her.... Miss Shanaya are you alright....

Piya: Abhay whats going on..... Why are you hurting her....

Me: Piya listen to me... I can explain...

Piya: Later Abhay...... Kabir lets drop Miss Shanaya to her place first...

Kabir: Mam please relax.... get in the car.....

******

Shanaya's POV:

They dropped me to my place... Now it's time for next step..... This time I won't disappoint Jeh...
I went to police station and started crying in front of police officials.....

Me: Sir... Please save me.... Fault is mine... I fell for his words... But inspector he is very dangerous....i have doubt that he is responsible for the murders happened in the jungle.... Now he will kill me.... I am sure that...