Chapter 85

Piya's POV:)

I opened the gate of Raichand Mansion.... Got into a room calling for Abhay.... I saw him sitting with gloomy face....for the past few days  he has become so silent... Maybe he is missing his family alot..... I saw him lost in thoughts... I look him from the door and feels sad for him...

Me: Abhay!! Are you alright??

Abhaypiya... Yup I am fine....

Me: I know you are missing your family... Right??

Abhay: Piya... How I can forget them... I am not feeling happy without them.... I wish they stay with us....tomorrow is the day when I was turned into vampire...  My parents gave me new life.... Mom used to celebrate it as my birthday.... I am missing her a lot....

Me: I totally understand you....

I hugged him..... I can't see him like that... I don't wanna be so selfish....Abhay I would give best gift of your life tomorrow....

Me: Abhay lets go for shopping...

Abhay: No piya I don't wanna go....

Me: Oh! Hello I am not asking you.... I am ordering you to come with me...

Abhay:) Okay mam... Let's go...

We both go to mall...

Abhay: Piya I already have plenty of cloths....

ME:) I am fed up of seeing you in black clothes... Now you have to wear the cloths of my choice... All bright colours....

I asked the shopkeeper for the bright T-shirts...

Abhay: piya which one... Red or blue...

Me: both...

*

We come home back after our shopping... I put the shopping bags on the table... Abhay was still so sad... I know he was just pretending to be happy.... Not more Abhay......I bid him goodbye... I reached home and called my friends for help....

Me: So guys its Abhay's birthday... And I wanna make it special... It would be his best bday....

Misha: Okay.... Don't worry piya...  we are with you....

Me: Kabir and Angad you will keep Abhay busy whole day.....

Kabir: Okay done!!

Me: Misha, panchi and Ruhi... You would see the decorations and all... While I am going to get Abhay's present.....

*

Everything is prepared.... We are getting ready for the party....While Misha opens her cupboard and start throwing out the cloths....

Panchi: Mish!!! What are you doing??

Misha: I am looking for clean clothes......

Me: Why don't you wear one of my dresses??

Misha: Oh!! Hello I don't wanna look like barbie and like you all...

Panchi: Don't tell me that you are gonna wear your yucky cloths in the party...

Misha: Yeah!! Dude what's wrong in this cloths....

Me: You are gonna wear this red dress of mine .... No arguments.... Just go and get ready.... We are getting late....I am hosting the party.... I need to be there.. 

Misha: okay as you wish.... And I am gonna wear this sneakers with the dress.....

Panchi: You dumbo... Who wears sneakers with this.... You just choose one of my heals.... Come soon... We are going....

*
I told everyone that Abhay is on his way home.. And would be reaching very soon.... We switched off the lights... We hear the sound of the vehicle... We thought it should be Abhay....
Everyone hides.... The door opens and lights are switched on... Everyone is shocked to see Misha wearing a short dress standing with Mom and Dad.....

Misha: I am not a ghost... So stop staring.... The birthday boy has not come yet... So go and hide....

I told everyone to hide and ordered to switch off the lights.... Once again everyone hides... The door opens and lights come on... Whole gang shout, ''Surprise!!!! ''
As Abhay walks in.... Abhay is all surprised... He thanks everyone and I go to him... And hugs him tightly....

Me:) Happy birthday Abhay!!!

Abhay: Thanks piya...

Me: How did you like the surprise??

Abhay: Superb!! I loved it...

Me: Hold on Abhay... Biggest surprise is waiting yet...

Abhay: Ahahan!!!

******

Kabir's pov :

I saw Misha.... She is looking damn hot today.... She just looks so pretty in this dress.... When she started walking towards me my heartbeat started racing..... She stumbled and was about to fall... But I caught her.... And had a eye lock for a minute.....

Misha: Thanks thakur!!

Me:) Mish you are looking terrific....

Misha: Oh please Kabir.... Don't tease me.... My stupid sister made me wear this yucky dress and this heels....

I Brought her near dance floor after much resistance by her....she stamped on my feet several times...she was so uncomfortable in her attire....

Misha takes the drink from the table and drinks it.... I am very nervous and hesitates to talk to her.... I walk to her determined to confess my love....

Me: I wanna say something important to you....

Misha: Ya dude....

I was about to say but T and Ruhi interrupted me...

T: What do you want to talk?? Tell us also....

Ruhi: yeah!! Tell us...

Me: No.. Nothing!! What are you doing here....

Ruhi: Why we can't stand with our friend... Have you any problem?? Tell what you want to talk....

Me: No... Forget it... I wanna talk Misha.. I will talk later... See ya....

******

Piya's Pov:

I am dancing with Abhay.... Loving every moment spent with him.....I am waiting for my special guest.... They didn't reached yet.... I am looking toward the entrance again and again....

******

Thanks for reading.. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!