Chapter 29

Drama club

Misha: Ok guys as you all know we failed to bang any prize in dance competition till know. But this year we have to WIN first prize. So I am in charge of this competition. Lets start pairing up. Hmmm.. Ruhi and Angad.
Kabir and Piya and rest of all choose your partners your own. After watching the trial I will select any three of you. Practice your steps. Good luck..

***

Misha: Hey Thakur come here.

Kabir: Hi champ. Thanks for making me her dance partner.

Misha: Mention not..  just remember one thing you have to win piya's trust once again. That's why I am pairing you with her. I had planned rehearsals for both of you after college at my house.

Kabir: Thanks yrr...  I  love you champ.. I am gonna win her trust once again.

Misha: Hey piya come here lets start your practice.

Piya's POV:

I just wanna murder Misha. What the hell why she paired me with Kabir. And now she is asking me to come more close to Kabir and dance. I am feeling very uncomfortable. Oh! god please help me.

Abhay's POV:

I was looking for Piya everywhere in the college as I haven't seen her from morning. I asked Ruhi then she told me that she in drama club. As I entered, Piya and Kabir were dancing. They were so close, I don't know what happened to me. I was feeling very bad.

Me: Hey Misha, who is my partner.

Misha: Oh! You also want to participate. But sorry no one is there for you.

T: who told there is no one?  I am here, I will be Abhay's partner. Right Abhay.

Me : yaa..

We both started dancing. Me and Piya were just looking at each other. At last me and tanupiya and Kabir, Ruhi and Angad were selected.

Misha: Okay guys well done. Its enough for today. See you all tomorrow.

*****

Piya's POV :

My phone vibrated, it was Abhay's message.

Abhay: why you choose Kabir for dance competition?? You know na he likes you.

Piya: you don't wanna become top gossips about us that's why.

Abhay: whatever, don't dance so close to him. Stay away from him.

Piya: Awww... Someone is jealous..

Abhay : yes I am jealous. You are only mine..

Piya : sooo cuteeee... Okay tell me what I can do to make you feel fine.

Abhay: You have to kiss me in front of whole class without showing them that we are in relationship.

Piya: So you are challenging me..

Abhay : yess..

Piya: 'okay then challenge accepted.

I was walking towards the class wondering about Abhay's message. I don't understand him
f

irst he wants our relationship to be secret and now he want to open it up.. What he is upto?? Then I blushed and thought whatever I am loving every moment of my beautiful feelings. I am gonna fulfil his challenge.

***

In classroom

Piya's POV :

  I entered the class, smiled at Abhay and approached towards him. When I  reached near his desk, I pretended like I am unbalanced and fall on Abhay purposely and he catches me.
Then I secretly kissed him on his cheek in front of whole class. Then kabir reached their and spoiled the moment.

Kabir: Are you alright??

Me: Yes I just lost my balance and..

Kabir: Its okay.. I trust you... I don't need explanation. Lets go.

I smiled at Abhay before going and he winced at me.

****