Chapter 86

Piya's Pov:

Finally Raichand couple enters the party.... I greeted them....

Abhay: Mom!!  Dad!!

He hugged them.... My Abhay is back.... He was so happy......From last few days he was so upset...... I convinced his parents to stay in this city.... They agreed to live here.....for Abhay..... They also missed him a lot... I am very happy to see the family reunion.... Seeing Abhay like that gives me endless happiness....

Me: So Abhay.... Do you like the surprise??

Abhay: Thanks piya.... I just love you so much....

He hugged me and kissed my forehead....

Me: You all have come here and given so much love...Thank you so much....And now lets wish the birthday boy a very happy birthday... Okay! Lets cut the cake...

Abhay goes and stand in front of the cake in between me and his parents... He bends and blows the candles on the cake while the happy birthday music plays and group claps... He cuts the cake while everyone sings ''happy birthday''.... Abhay thanks everyone... T comes and kisses Abhay on his cheek...

T: Happy birthday!!

Abhay: Thanks T...

While Misha shakes hands with Abhay...

M: Happy birthday dude!!

Abhay : thanks Mish!!

Panchi and Ruhi also wishes him... Followed by Angad and Kabir...

*******

Misha's Pov:

I am frustrated of my heels and this attire... I am cursing my sisters.... They are responsible for all this....I am sitting near the bar....  I was arguing with Panchi when Danish walks to us.....

Panchi: What the hell are you doing here??

Danish: How are you Panchi??

Panchi: What are you doing here??

Danish: I just came to ask about you... That is least I can do....

Me:) You just get lost from here...

Danish: Please calm down Mish!!

Me: Panchi lets go from here...

I hold her hand and then walk away from him... But he blocks our way...

Danish: Please Panchi.... I wanna talk to you.... I miss you a lot.... Please forgive.... I want you back in my life.....

Panchi: I don't wanna talk to you... There is nothing that you can say me....

We tried to move from there... He hold Panchi's hand....Forcing her to listen.... Abhay comes between us... Freeing her hand and pushes  Danish away....

Abhay: Go away Danish... You have no work here....

Danish:) You leave me... You freak!!

Abhay: You leave this girls alone.....

Danish: Why? Have they appointed you as their rescuer... Move from my way...

Abhay: You are the one who should move.... This is my party.... You are not invited here...

Danish: Oh!! Really before insulting your guests... Know your facts Abhay....