Chapter 17

🏯Raichand's House🏯

Chand pushes Abhay.

Chand: You shouldn't have done this. You will regret your mistake. I am sure of it.

Abhay: I have no regret. This is not happening first time & you know that. Last time I was defeated & I  lost her. But this time I will fight for her with all & even you too. This time I will not repeat my mistake.

******

Misha stops Abhay's car🚗.

Misha: Get out of the car🚗.

Abhay: I know you have attention problem but what is this.

Misha: Oh! Please don't try to be witty. I want some answers.

Abhay: Okay ask what you want to know.

Misha: Last night whether piya was with you or not.

Abhay: This is about piya right.

Misha: yaa dude.

Abhay: okay then ask from her.

Misha: Stop I haven't finished yet.

Abhay: Speak... I am listening.

Misha: Listen, piya blamed you for Maya's condition then she said its not you. She says that she know who is the real criminal. Can you please tell me what's going on.

Abhay: I have a suggestion for you,  go & ask piya.

Misha: okay fine I will ask her but I don't know where she is & obviously you are not going to tell me about her.

Abhay: No...I will tell you that she is in your house🏠.

Misha: Hey thanks, I was looking for her everywhere.

Abhay: Your welcome. Happy to help.

*******

Misha tries to find out the truth. She ask piya to tell the name of criminal but piya refused to do so without solid proof.

*******

Hassena advises Abhay to leave the town🌇 for some days as Chand is very angry😤 with him.

*******

Abhay throws stone on window⬜ of Piya's room & gestures🙆 her to come down.

Abhay: piya listen👂 to me. I am going out of town for some days.

Piya: but Abhay I am alone here...

Abhay: Piya I have no choice I have to go. You need to be careful now. Don't come out of the  house. Your life is danger. Do you get that.

Piya: Abhay are you doing this because you want to take revenge from Danish or you care for me.

AbhayDon't ask me this again. take care. Good bye.

Precap: piya try to expose Danish but no one believes her. Everyone go against her. Piya lost her all  friends.

Thanks for reading. Plz don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading!!!