Chapter 51

Piya's POV :

I am waiting for Abhay in the college... He told that he would come today.... But where is he... And this Misha.... Please stop teasing me....

Finally he entered the college... And I hugged him..

Me: how are you Abhay??

Abhay : I am fine Piya....

Misha: Hey dude... Finally you are back.... Welcome... Lets go to our class...

******

Piya's POV :

I am sitting with my friends in canteen as usual... But where is Abhay.... 'Excuse me guys' I said to my friends ... And started looking for him.... Here he is... Sitting alone in library..

Me: Abhay what are you doing here?

Abhay: Reading book...

Me : Why don't you join us in the canteen??

Abhay: what I will do there??  You know na I can't eat.... They'll force me to eat so its better to stay here....

Me: Okay then I will accompany you....

Abhay: No piya, You are not like me... You must be hungry... Go and enjoy your lunch with your friends...

Me: Are you sure??

Abhay: yeah!!

ME: OKAY bye.. Catch you later...

*******

Piya's POV:

I am feelings like out of this world... Walking with Abhay through jungle holding hands...

Me: Abhay walking with you like this l feels like I am still in my dreams... How many times we have met and parted....

Abhay : Believe it piya.... This is the reality not dream..... This is the biggest truth of our life... That you are mine and I am yours.... Forever

Me: Abhay your love gives me strength but this time if you go away from me I will not able to...

Abhay: No piya... I am not going anywhere... Without you I don't see any way... You are my path and you are my destination..

*******

Khurana's house

Jeh: you know na why we are here?

Elina: Yeah!! In fact I have started my plan already... Abhay trust me....

Jeh: I am also trying to be in good books of Piya...

Elina: When we are gonna start our next plan...

Jeh: soon.... But first of all we don't wanna make them aware of our intentions.... I have hired someone to spy on them.... And I am going on business trip for some days.... Its important... So till then we are not gonna do anything...

Elina: Done.... You want Piya and I want my Abhay.... Come soon bro...

*******

Piya's POV :

Ms Protima asked all the students 
to give presentation on their childhood videos and photographs.... Everyone start murmuring in the class... This T I just hate her... She always insults other.... And this Kabir how he can join them...

T :oh!  God because of this presentation we would  have to watch horror shows like Abhay.. Who would show his weird family...

Kabir: You know what all of them would me in black as they are colour blind... Okay Abhay tell me that wearing black is your family uniform.... If you are lack of cloths I can give you some bright and colourful clothes...

They all cracked joke on him and laughed but I was feeling bad for Abhay....

******

Thanks for reading. So there is gonna new entry in next chapter.... Please vote and comment your suggestions..
Happy reading!!!