Chapter 22

They exposes Danish in front of all. Panchi slaps him & call police.  Finally truth is revealed & everyone apologies to piya for not trusting her . Danish attacks with knife on Piya in anger but Abhay, the saviour stops him & gets hurt himself.

She follows him as he has bad cut on his hand but was shocked to she the wound healed very quickly and the blood evaporated in front of her eyes.

*******

To cheer up all Misha plans a trip to Mumbai. Everyone was very excited & were packing their bags. Meanwhile Hassena warns Abhay not to cross the river as that area belongs to werewolves.

Everyone had fun during travelling & camping. They visited many places. While on their way they saw a high school which was recently damaged because of impact of earthquake. Abhay refuses to accompany others to the school.

Piya is feeling that she had  visited this place before. She try to remember but again she suffered from headache. Everyone entered the school and after some time they all decided to go back. Piya gets locked in the room.

Everyone was ready to go back to Dehradun. They all find Piya missing from the bus but driver told them that she is in other bus. Thinking that Piya will come in other bus they all left from their.

Misha calls Abhay to ask if Piya was fine in that bus as she is not picking up her phone.

Abhay: Hlo, yes Misha What happened.

Misha: Hey dude, please give phone to piya, I wanna talk her she is not answering my phone calls. Is she fine.

Abhay: What!!! She is not in this bus, she was with you.

Misha; No, she is not here. Oh! god I think we left her in the school.

Abhay: Don't worry Misha I will look for her.

Piya: I hope she is fine. If you find her please let me know.

******

Abhay find unconscious piya in school.

Abhay: Piya are you fine.

Piya: yaa I am fine....

Abhay: lets go from here this place is not safe.

While passing through the forest they find that they are surrounded by wolves

While passing through the forest they find that they are surrounded by wolves. Piya is petrified. Abhay drive away the wolves. Piya recalls something. She tries to remember her memories. But get unconscious.

********