Chapter 2

The mystery man🗿catches Piya and save her. Piya just lost deep in his eyes 👀. After their eyelock he disappears in the forest. Kabir & Misha reaches there.

Misha:  Piya, Are you alright?

Kabir: Thank God you are safe.

Piya: Ya I am fine but where is the  man who saved me?

Misha: Whom are you talking about?

Kabir: Piya nobody is here.

Misha: Lets go home. You need rest.

*******

🏡MISHA'S HOME🏡

Misha takes piya her home. Piya meets Misha's family👪. Piya is touched by Misha's mother Madhu's hospitality. Panchi (Misha's sister) asks her to wear one of her dresses👗 for her father's b'day 🎂party🎉.
In party Tanu insults Piya when Misha is not around. Piya burst into tears😭 and leave the party. She just runs toward the forest🌳🌲.

She reaches her hostel room where her seniors were drinking & taking drugs💊💉. In morning police arrest Piya for selling drugs. Everyone is shock to know this. Piya fails to prove her innocence😢 & she is put behind the bars. Misha seeks the help from her father Mr. Arnab Dobrail.

Her father find out the truth & seniors are arrested by the police👮. Mr.Dobrail comes to take Piya from police station.

Piya is shocked to see him. Mr Arnab Dobrail is Piya's father who leaved Piya & her mother when she was too small🚺. Piya just hate him for his deeds.
Mr.Dobrail drops Piya to her hostel. 

Piya is very upset & wonders where her destiny is taking her. she is very disturbed.

*********

🏫Mount College🏫

Misha: Hey loss case come here. What are you thinking about.

Piya: Nothing just thinking💤 about the boy🗿 who saved my life.

Misha: Oh! that Mr.India, Whom we can't see.

Piya: Come on Misha l can see him.

Misha:  No one was there.

Piya: Why don't you believe me he was there.

Misha: Ok fine, I trust you & I accept he was there but why are you thinking about him so much.

Piya: I don't know why I am not forgetting him. I feel his strange eyes👀 still calling me. It was hypnotic.

Misha: You are too much Piya. Your imagination is amazing.

*******

RAICHAND'S HOUSE

Chand RaichandEveryone in Dehradun is talking about us.

Hassena Raichand: Nice. Everthing is at place.

Chand Raichand:   We are rich and powerful💪. We have name and fame.

Hassena RaichandOur son will take admission in Mount college🏫 tomorrow.

Chand RaichandGood.

*******

Precap: A car🚗 stops in the college♊. A good looking & handsome freak comes out😎. Everyone is just looking at him✴. Whats going to happen next💡?

Hope u all like this chapter. Plz comment ur suggestions so I can continue the story. Soon l will update next part till then take care.
      Happy reading!!!