Chapter 55

Misha's POV:

I heard Ruhi talking to T and her friends.....

Ruhi: Believe me girls Misha would a disaster in the fashion show... After all she have no fashion sense....

They were making fun of me. Ruhi.. How can she join with T... I am sitting disheartened.... Abhay joins me...

Abhay: What's up Misha?? What happened...

Me: nothing dude... I am not having proper dress for fashion show....

Abhay: Come with me I will take you to mall for shopping..

Me: Are you serious dude?? 

Abhay: yeah!!!

Misha: let me call piya and Panchi... They would accompany us... And would help me in choosing my dress....

Abhay: I am waiting in the car.. Come soon....

I looked for her and finally spotted her...

Me: Hey Piya.. Come with me... We are going for shopping... Guess who is taking us...

Piya: who??

Me: Abhay... Seriously what magic you have done on him... He is totally changed...

Piya: Abhay... Really...

******

Piya's POV :

What is going in his mind??  I wanna avoid him.... But I have to go...We got in the car... Reached the mall.... Misha asked me and Abhay to go on upper floor for some other shopping...

We get in the lift.... I am thinking about the sort of situation  I am in.... I mean we are so close but I am not able to meet your eyes.... I can't hide anything from you... This silence is killing me... Oh!  God why this lift is moving so slow....

Suddenly the powers goes off and I am scared.... Abhay tries to calm down me by holding my arm and telling me everything would be alright....

I am terrified and shaking, he notices me...

Abhay: What happened Piya?? Why are you shaking??

Me: Abhay..... I am scared of closed surfaces... I a... am Claustrophobic....

Abhay holds me and ask me to relax... to take deep breath...
I hugged him tightly and he hugs me back and tell me to think about something else... He tells that we should sit down for a while and I would feel better...then he hugs me closer... His hand entwined with my fingers....

Then suddenly the lift opens.... I saw Misha and Panchi noticing us together.... We got from our position... They still smiling and commenting on us..... I am embarrassed while Abhay walks away from there....

Misha: Aww... Romance in the lift.... Tell me what was going on....

Me: Its Nothing like that.... Lets choose a dress for you....

Panchi: We have already chosen the dress when you were busy in the lift....

Me: Stop it you both.... Please we were just struck inside and he was comforting me...

But they both were still teasing me and Abhay in the car.... Abhay dropped them at their house... Then driven  me to my hostel....

Abhay : Piya

Me: Abhay I know what you wanna ask but its my life...

Abhay : And in this life there is some problem which you wanna hide... But I want to know...

Me: Abhay please you don't know how many lives would be affected

Abhay : Whose life?  And Why?
Why anybody's life would be affected... Tell me..

Me: just forget about it... Please...

She walks off to her hotel.... What she is talking about.... I hope data of CD got retrieved...

******

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!