Chapter 33

Girl's hostel

Piya's POV :

After completing my notes, I switched off the lights. Someone knocked at my door. I opened the door and Misha was standing in front of me. I tried to shut the door but she stopped me.

Misha: Stop!! Piya listen to me. Enough is enough. You can't avoid me. I am trying to sort out everything but you are showing me your ego. I am sorry na piya. Please... I was not aware that Kabir would do this. I am so sorry. Please....

Me: okay Mish... I forgive you but promise me one thing you won't force anyone in my life.

Misha: I promise...

Me: you can't make me fall in love with anyone. There is someone special made for you in this world.

Misha: I am sorry once again. Thanks for forgiving me. Good night. See you tomorrow.

*****

Dobrail's house

Misha: what is wrong with this Kabir?  Why he is not picking up my phone calls. Not even replying my messages. I hope he is alright.

Panchi: Why are you worrying about him so much?? He just like his brother Danish...

Misha: Shut up Birdie don't compare him with Danish.  I know he committed mistake. He is mad in love. I totally understand him, he is my childhood friend after all. I wanna talk to him. Where are you Kabir??

******

Mount College

Piya's POV :

Today again Kabir was absent so I  practiced with Abhay.

Misha: okay guys, try your dresses for dance  competition.

I tried my dress, it was perfect. I know that I am not gonna perform because of Kabir but still doing rehearsals

Misha's POV:

I saw tanu, she was tempering Piya's dress. I snatched what she was hiding.

Me: what is this T? What are you doing with her dress?

T: None of your business.

I felt itching on my hand.

Me: Itching powder. Your are disgusting. You bimbo....

I slapped her tight for her deed. Meanwhile I indulge in a cat fight with her. Abhay and Piya stopped us. But I am gonna teach her a lesson.

Then my phone started ringing

Then my phone started ringing. It was unknown number. I received the call,  it was from the hospital. I dropped my phone.

Piya: What happened Misha? Is everything alright.

*****

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.