Chapter 39

Piya's POV ;

When I wake up in the morning, my head was about to explode due the pounding and ringing in my ear. I don't remember what happened last night..

After taking shower I feel some what good. Then I try to recall what happened yesterday.... I was drunk... Then someone saved me from the horny boys.... He was Abhay... What he was here?? Maybe he came back... I wanna talk to him... Then I rushed to college.

Mount College

Misha's POV :

I am very disturbed what I saw last night... I must discuss to Kabir..

Me: Kabir do you trust me...

Kabir: ya champ.. But what happened to you why are you so tensed.. Cmon you can share it with me.

Me: you won't believe me... Ok first promise me you will not laugh at me... Or tease me...

Kabir: Okay promise...

I told him everything.

Kabir: Misha are you sure...

Me: yes na thakur...

Kabir: you must be drunk...

Me: I know you won't believe me

Kabir:I mean why he will lie that he just picked piya from the road...I mean why he would not take the credit....

Piya's POV :

I heard their conversation.

Me: Because Kabir he is different... He don't like to take credit.. In fact he saved my life... Misha's life but he never wanna become hero in front of all...

Kabir: hey Piya how are you know...

Me: I am fine Kabir.... This means I was right Abhay was there last night.. Tell me guys where is he now.. Maybe in the library.. Let me check out...

Misha: Piya listen to me... He is not here..

Me: what do you mean by he is not here... He came back...

Kabir: Ya he saved you last night.. We asked him why left you here alone.. He said he don't love you and don't care about you...

Misha: But you know the best part he was so concerned for you... We can see it in his eyes..

I know he loves me but how he can go like this again.. But now I know how to bring you back... I know you can read my mind, heart.. You can sense the danger approaching towards me.... This time I will not lose you....