Chapter 90

Piya pov;

Finally its Panchi's engagement today.... Me and mom are getting emotional.... Mom is hugging panchi from behind and crying... While Misha is watching us and making faces....

Misha: Cmon birdie!! You made both of them cry....

Panchi; Mishu how I would stay without you..... I will miss my sister gang....

Misha: omg... You are getting engaged.... Not dying..... Chill man.... If you really wanna cry then do it on the day you are sent away after the marriage...I promise I will do the acting of crying ..... Now please Mom and piya stop your emotional drama.

Mom: my dear daughters we are getting late...So get ready for the party fast.....

Misha: Momma look na my wardrobe is not opening....

Mom: It is locked... You have to wear the dress which is placed on dressing table and get ready in 20 minutes...

*
Guest started arriving at the party.... Dad complements me... And ask me to look where Misha is... I knocked the door, when she opened.... I am surprised to see her in traditional Indian dress..... I complement as she is looking gorgeous.... She showed me her sneakers that she was wearing with her dress....

Me: What is this Misha??

Misha: I am wearing sneakers so that I doesn't feel like I am inside someone else's body...

Me: Seriously Mish!! You are crazy....

Mom and dad are happy to see us... While Abhay comes with his parents and I greeted them....

Abhay: Piya you are looking gorgeous in this dress.... I just wondering to kiss you right now.

Me:) Shut up Abhay!!!

Abhay: Alright not here but I promise I would take my kiss....

Misha: Abhay's Pihu if you have some time for your sisters... Would you come with me.....

Me: What happened??

Misha: Panchi needs our help... Come with me...

Me: Excuse me Abhay... I just come....

*******

Misha's pov :

Today I first time felt something when I saw Kabir.... I felt so happy.... I just wanna talk to him right now..... I can't stay away from him anymore...  what happened to me.  Am I gone mad or what.....today I would clear everything.... I head to talk him.... I tried to talk him but he completely ignored me.... And moved away from me...  seriously he is too much.... All is his mistake.... And he is showing attitude..... Go to hell man....

*******

Madhu's pov :

Me: Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Raichand.....
Hassena I just wanna talk to you.... Would you come with me....

Hassena : yeah sure!

Me: Hassena ...I want to ask sorry to you... for a lot of things...

Hassena : What such thing happened Madhu?

Me: From the time you have come to this town there has been a distance between our families... Business rivalry and then differences between Arnab and Mr Raichand...and then the rivalry between Dipanita and you... a lot of things happened and in the efforts to maintain relationship could not maintain friendship. Despite of it all... Our childrens love each other...

Hassena: Today is very special day for you..... And now just forget about everything and enjoy yourself.

Me: Thank you!  After Panchi's engagement... It would piya's turn....

Hassena:Right!! And that is great. You know Danish is a very nice boy. Chand also praises him a lot.

Me: Danish also values you all a lot. In fact he does not get tired talking about you all. Danish is indeed a very good boy. Danish only can give happiness to my child. May be that was written... and that had to happen... And what we Parents need? The Happiness of the child, what else? And really we are very happy.

Hassena: Madhu...I know... Arnab is not like you...may be he will never be relaxed towards us...

Me: I know Hasina... Sometimes he thinks different...but not now.  I will make him understand that now the time has come to strengthen the relationship. I will make him understand.

Hassena: Thank you!

Me: I will come in sometime...please help yourself...

*

Danish and Panchi are talking to some people. I come there and takes them to a side. I told Danish that it's a very happy day and since Danish is becoming part of the family I wishes that he accept Panchi in his life by making her wear my Mom's ring on her fingers. 

I made the announcement of engagement and gave the ring box to Danish and asks him to make Panchi wear my Mother's ring. Danish opens the box and finds that there is no ring in the box and Madhu I am shocked too.

Arnab calls Danish and tells him to inform Misha, Pia and other people close about the ring and ask them to search without
panicking. 

Piya's pov :

Danish comes to us... He looked so worried.. I asked him what had happened ...

Danish: I cannot find Kabir... I really need your help...

Abhay: Tell me what happened?

Danish: My engagement ring is lost somewhere. I am not able to find it. Can you please help me look for it?

Abhay: Don't worry! I and Piya would look for it...

Danish: Thanks!

We come to the room and looks around for the ring. I saw Abhay  moving toward me. We come closer looking at each other. When he tries to touch my face I moved away avoiding the touch.

I took a torch and bends to look under the bed. Abhay also bends and looks from the other side of the bed as I flashed the torch. We look at each other. We didn't find the ring.... While I was about to leave the room... He pulled me closer and his arms wrapped around my waist.

Me: leave me Abhay....someone would come....

Abhay: let them come.... I don't care....

He cupped my face....  we were inch apart.... Suddenly the door opened..... Misha comes to the room... We quickly moved away...

Misha: Whoa.... Whoa... Sorry guys.... I didn't see anything.. 

Abhay: Misha what a wrong timing you have..... You just spoiled the romantic moment... 

Misha: Oh! Really BF.... By the way you came here to find the ring...  Is it time for cuddling....
Got the ring??

Me: No, there is nothing here.. 

Misha goes from the room.... I gave hate you look to him......with a devilish smile he gave me a kiss and head to go out of the room......

*******

Thanks for reading. Guys please comment what you wanna see in my story.... So that I could work on it.... Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!