Chapter 49

Abhay's POV:

I was wondering who changed my reports.. I almost forget about it.. Maybe my parents...

Me: Did you changed my reports?

Chand: No.. Abhay.... We reached in hospital very late...

Hassena: This means there is a person who knows about us... Piya....

Me: No Mom... She was unconscious at that time...

Then someone knocked the door...

??? : Hii Abhay... How are you now...

Me : Elina.... How are you??  What are you doing in Dehradun??

She hugged me..

Elina: we met after long time.....

Me: yeah,.... How do you know about me... I mean that I am not well.....

Elina: I was the person who helped Kabir to take you both to hospital... There I was worried about your reports... I know that it would be abnormal... So I changed it....

Abhay: thanks Elina...

Elina: I think I should leave now... Jeh would be worried about me... You know na he is a protective brother...

Abhay: Or I should say overprotective... Okay tell me one thing that they treat you well.... I mean when I met you before they used to lock you inside the dark room for many days....

Elina: No not at all... All thanks to you Abhay... You taught me how to live.... And enjoy life... You encouraged me to fight the injustice.... In fact they now take care of me very well... But I know why do so...

Me: what do you mean??

Elina: I heard them saying that I am key to something very important to them... You know na I am leader of my clan... So I have some special powers that they need....

Then her phone ringed... And she bid me good bye and leaved... Then again my parents started interrogation....

Chand: what is she doing here??  This means they are in this city... I think great danger is moving towards us.... They came here with some motive....

Me: Maybe... We have to find out what is their motive... And by the way Elina had changed my reports....

Chand: why would she help us??  After all she is daughter of our biggest enemy....

Me: she is not like them.... She don't want us to fight.... She want peace... And end of this enmity...

******

Thanks for reading.... Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy Reading!!!