Chapter 67

Piya's POV :

I bunked college today..... I am going to office... Its my first day at job....I took my seat in my cabin.... And started working.....Mrs. Khurana calls me in...

Me: Mam, May I come in...

Mrs. Khurana : Ahh... Piya come in.... Sit...

Me: Thank you mam....

Mrs. Khurana : Piya I must say I am so happy that you are working for me....

Me: Me too mam.... I am glad that I got this job.....

Mrs. Khurana : I like your spirit... If you want to learn more about business then you need to become personal assistant of my son Jeh.... He handle most of deals...you will go with him for all the meetings.... And you will be in charge of all his files amd schedules...  you will learn a lot...

Me: That's great mam....

Mrs. Khurana : piya I hope you will be happy here...

Me: I am sure mam..... Thanks...I will take your leave now....

Oh! God not again... Jeh.... His personal assistant.... Whatever... Be professional piya.... Concentrate on your work..... I switched my mobile phone on  silent so that I don't get disturbed.....

******

Abhay's POV :

I asked several students if they have seen Piya.... I am worried and just praying that she is away from Jeh..... I try to call her but gets no response.... Is she fine.... I saw Misha sitting in the class.... She must know.....

Me : Misha did you see Piya anywhere??

Misha: No I don't know.... She ditched me in the party last night....And she was so upset.... And you know na when she is upset.... She don't wanna talk to anyone.... She might be in hostel..... Don't worry she would be fine.....

ME; I hope she is in hostel.... Okay thanks Misha...

Misha: Bye.....

*
*

I walked towards my car with bag in my hand..... I opened the car door and put the bag inside..... Then Ms. Shanaya call me...

Shanaya: What are you doing in college at this time??

Me: Last week I forget my gym bag... I came here to take it...

Shanaya: Why do you need workout?? Your body is already build great....

She comes closer to me... She runs her finger on my shoulder.... I am not distracted by her... Ignoring her I am looking towards the road.... I saw a car coming.... Jeh was driving and a girl was sitting beside him.... What he is gonna do?? I got in my car and started following him..... I chased him but after he got vanished somewhere.... I heard scream of the girl from the forest... I got at the spot..... I saw dead body of the same girl who was with Jeh....  this means He is the killer.... Drinking blood of humans... I have to stop him....
I was on my way then I saw Ms. Shanaya waiting for someone on the road... I kept watch on her and saw Jeh approaching towards her..... Shanaya informs something to her..... So I was right....she was spying on us.....

Piya's POV :

After completing my work I saw many missed calls from Abhay.... Oh!  Shit... He must be worried.... I called him back....

Me: Hlo Abhay..... I am so sorry.... My phone was on silent.....

Abhay : What is this Piya? I was so worried about you.... Are you fine.... Where were you??

Me: I would tell you face to face tomorrow.....

Abhay : Okay fine..... Take care.   Good night....

Me: Good night Abhay.....

******

While I was busy in  talking with Piya.... They both went from there....

I followed his car and stopped it with my bare hands.... Jeh comes out of the car and come near me..

Jeh: Hmmm.. I thought you would be very eager to meet me... But I am disappointed...

Me: Why have you come back?? What do you want from me??

JehHow is your love Piya??

Me: I asked why you have come back in my life??

Jeh: To annoy you..... To take away your happiness.... To ruin your life..... To take away your piya.... And then enjoy the drama...

I tried to punch him but he stopped me..

Jeh: Temper... Temper my friend.... How many times I have to tell you that it is not good for you.... Calm down.

Me: why are you killing innocent girls.... You are going against the rule of vampires ....

Jeh: I don't care about the rules... Thirst my friend...Thirst.... Why don't you join me.... This city is enough for both of us.... After all we are cut from the same cloth... We are similar...

Me: No jeh.... Not at all... You and I are not one... Nor can ever be.. 

Jeh: You know what you are so right... I am smart, devilish, evil, dark and daring and you are weak creature on the name of vampires... You neither belongs to vampires nor belong to humans.... Actually you are quite an  apology for a vampire...

Me: that doesn't even matter to me... Stay away from piya and my friends....understand..

Jeh: friends do you have friends also... I mean really..

Me: You....

Jeh: Don't worry my friend I would stay away from piya... But question here is.... Will she be able to stay away from me...

He lifts his eyebrow and goes back to his car smiling... He opens the door....

Jeh: By the way.... Nice jacket... Our likings are similar... After all we were best friends once... Good to back to hunting ground....so when I am here I will make sure that vampires can get back their bad name.... Promise!!

I watched him with the worried expression... What he is planning....

********

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment your suggestions. Happy reading!!!