CHAPTER 27

Mount college

Piya's POV:

Mrs Sharma gave us the bundle of papers to arrange according alphabetical order.
Me and Misha were carrying the papers to library then suddenly someone bumped into us, he was Abhay. ''What the hell man, whats problem with your eyes you can't see'', she spat out.

Abhay: what's problem with  both of you. You can't leave me alone. Especially you piya, you are always stalking me just like other bimbos.

Misha: Hey you, how dare you to talk to her like this. Is their any problem with your brain. You change like the weather changes.

Abhay: whatever!!

Tear rolled from my eyes then suddenly I remembered it was just a fake fight.

Me: what's wrong with you Abhay. You are always hurting me.

Then a girl named juhi came there along with her friend.

Juhi: Hey Abhay how are you? Are you ready for date tonight.??

Abhay : Yes of course.

I burned with anger when she kissed him on his cheek. I was thinking about murdering her. Ya I know its all fake but how dare she to kiss him. Then they went towards canteen.

Misha: who the hell was she??

Abhayshe is my new girlfriend. 

Misha: you looser!!  You know what you don't deserve Piya. Go to hell!! Come Piya lets go from here.

In the classroom :

Misha:what's wrong with this Abhay Raichand.

Piya: Don't take his name Misha. I don't wanna talk about him.

Misha: I am sorry.. but why are you crying for him. He don't care about it. You know what this all guys are same. They just play with our hearts.

Piya: How do you know? No one broke your heart right.

Misha: Actually 2 Years ago I fell in love with a guy named Shaurya but he just played with my emotions.

Piya: I am sorry...

Misha: Don't be...  that's why I hate this all love type things. I have decided I am gonna open a new club '' we hate men''.  Nice na.

Piya: yaa...

.Misha: And you are gonna my first member. This club will be for heartbroken girls. Lets go to canteen and collect our new members.

Piya's Pov;

Misha started shouting loudly, '' we hate men. Raise your voice. Men sucks and so on... And told me to recite whatever she was saying. Being a best friend I recited whatever she said. But no one was interested. Abhay was smiling at me but I ignored him. I don't wanna talk to him.

Meanwhile our teacher came and scolded, '' what is going on Misha and Piya you.... why are you encouraging her for all this. '' And then she asked Misha to coordinate dance competition. She gave all the responsibility to her.

******