Chapter 88

Piya's POV:

I  am very excited about our date... But the tough part is to convince Misha to come with me.... Misha is standing in front of mirror wearing boy's attire.... Folding her sleeves....

Me: What's going on??

Misha: Nothing!!

Me: What are you doing tomorrow?? I mean what about dinner......

Misha: Great....I will accompany you.... Whom we are going with....

Me: Actually its double date..... So I need you there..... Abhay will be coming with Kabir.....

Misha: Cmon Piya.... I am not like other girls..... Dating is not for me.....

Me: You will enjoy....after all Kabir is your Best friend..... Right.... Eat... Drink and have fun......

Misha: Eat... Drink... Vodka..... Its like my type.... Okay then I am coming...

Me: Thank you.... Thank you very...

Misha: I am not getting Why you are so excited.... Whatever.... Good night.....

*

I am ready for date..... Misha is getting ready in front of mirror yet....

Me: Mishaaa....

Misha: Hmmmmm....

Me: Misha remove this dress....

Misha: Why are you asking me to remove this dress??  I mean you are my sister.....

Panchi: Oh! Shut up....she means remove this one and wear that I bought for you.... Wear this...

Misha: Please.... Why are you making me wear this yucky dress??

Panchi: Just Shut up Misha....  have some class... The restaurant you are going is  very posh restaurant.... You can't go there like this....

Misha : Oh! God....

Misha goes to change the dress.... While Panchi is combing her hairs.... She seems very happy....

Me: So what is your decision you are going with Danish or not...

Panchi: Yaa... Piya thanks a lot... You are great.... I just love you....

Me: I am happy for you Panchi....Just make sure to clear  all problems today....

Panchi: Ya right.....

Suddenly my mobile rings and I picked it with a smile on my face....

Abhay's POV:

I am ready.... I reached Kabir's house.... He was combing his hair in front of mirror.... Wearing T shirt and jeans....

Me: Hey Kabir.. Are you ready??

Kabir: Yes bro!! I am ready...

Me: You are wearing these cloths on your date...

Kabir: Misha like such sort of clothes......

Me: Shut up Kabir.... Misha like such sort of clothes on her best  friend.... Go and wear something good....

Kabir : What Abhay you have problem with everything...

Me: Just go and change.... I don't wanna get late on my date... So I am going.... Come soon....