Chapter 91

Kabir's POV:

I am standing near the Bar Counter with Angad and chatting with the Bartender. Ruhi comes running to Angad and tells him that she needs his help. She tells him that the engagement would not happen as she is having the ring with her. Angad scolds her and asks me for help.

ME and Angad tries to remove the ring from Ruhi's fingers. Angad tells her that if the ring does not come out her fingers have to be cut. I also nods in agreement.  I think Ruhi imagined me with a knife coming to her to cut her finger and gets scared. She asks me to spare her.... Misha come towards us to see what's going on. Ruhi asks Misha to help her. Misha tries to remove the ring from Tracker's finger. I holds on to Misha's waist while Angad holds on to Ruhi's  IN order to remove the ring.... I fall backward along with Misha on the ground.... She is on my top.... We have an eye lock..... While somebody cleared the throat..... Abhay... We quickly got up....
Ruhi and Angad are happy and jumps as the ring has come out. Misha shows the ring in her hand and puts her head back at my shoulders in relief.

Abhay: By the way what's going on.... Mish I am so sorry I just ruined the moment......

Misha: Oh just shut up..... We were just helping Ruhi.....

We gave the engagement ring to Madhu aunty...

Arnab: Well, Ladies and Gentleman... finally we are ready for the ring ceremony. Danish and Panchi... Come here please...

Danish and Panchi goes and stands next to Arnab and Madhu. Madhu aunty gives the engagement ring to Danish who puts the ring on Panchi's finger after taking the approval of her parents. The Guests and family members clap. After that Panchi puts a ring on Danish's finger and the crowd claps too. Danish and Panchi look at each other and smiles. Danish pulls Panchi closer.

Danish: Panchi, I really love you! And I wish to spend my whole life making you happy... and I promise I will do that...

Panchi: I love you too... and I am very happy 

Mr. Dobrail asks for Music to be played and Danish and Panchi dances to the music.

Piya's Pov:

I am in my dream world right now.... Imagining Abhay is putting ring on my finger and confessing his love in front of all world..... By the way......Abhay hasn't proposed me yet properly in front of all..... I wish he do so....... It would be happiest day of my life....Abhay snaps his fingers in front of me bringing me back from my dream world. .

Abhay: What happened........In which dreams have you lost? I am here only...

Me : Nothing.....

He looked in the direction where my eyes was fixed....

Abhay: you know what? Today where Panchi and Danish are... I promise.... One day you and me would be there....

I smiled at him and he holds me closer and took me to the dance floor.... And started dancing.

******

Misha's pov :

I asked my parents to go from there as her Party is about to begin. They go from there on my insistence

Me: ' Okay Guys everybody come on... come on... the real party starts now'.

One by one the couples come and takes the seats arranged in the Garden. Danish goes near Kabir who is sitting along with Angad and Ruhi...

Danish: Hello Guys... Guys... My Brother Kabir has got me an engagement present. He will play a very nice tune for all of us. So everyone... let's cheer for Kabir...