Chapter 35

Raichand's House

Chand: Abhay where are you coming from? You were with Piya right....

Abhay : Yes, Have you any problem with it.

Chand: Yes, I have. Someone is sending news about you and Piya to higher ups.

Abhay: but who is the person.

Chand: I don't know but they ordered us to leave the city.

Abhay: I am not gonna leave.. I don't care about their orders.

Chand: we have no other choice. No more arguments. We are leaving Dehradun tomorrow.

******

Abhay's POV :

Alongwith my parents I came to college to remove my name from this campus. I saw Piya sitting alone. I sat near her but she didn't notice me.

Me: Piya, I wanna talk something important.

Piya: tell me Abhay....

Me : promise me piya you would take care of yourself.... You'll think of yourself before others.... And will not interfere in anyone's life.

Piya: Why are you telling all this??

Me: No piya just promise me..

Piya: okay I promise... But what happened...

Me: Ssshhh!!! You ask too many questions and never listen to me... Remember my words...

We have decided to leave this place. I raised my hand to bid final good bye. Maybe today I am last time seeing you...

*****

Piya's POV : I don't know what happened to him. Why he is behaving like we will not meet again. I saw pain in his eyes. Why he was so disturbed?? Or I am over thinking. I moved to my class then I overhear my friends conversation.

Misha: He was a good guy.. But don't know why he left the college.

Angad: I  know he was rude,  arrogant but was nice...

Misha: You know what guys I am feeling bad for Piya.

What they are talking about??  Did Abhay left the college??  No, he can't leave me alone. How he can go like this?? He doesn't even talk about this. Maybe that's why he was behaving weird in the morning.

I immediately rushed to Raichand mansion. I pressed the door bell twice but no one opened the door. I pushed the door it was open. I looked around house was empty and furniture was covered with the cloth. I was wondering where they are. I called out Abhay and then a security person came and informed me that Raichands vacated and left the town. I was shocked and heartbroken. I recalled his words. And the scene flashed when he waved hand to bid me good bye.

Tear rolled from my eyes. I can't bear the pain and cried out.

******