Chapter 58

Piya's POV :

Oh!  God what I did.. I followed Misha....

Me: Misha please stop.... Listen to me.. Please Misha.... I don't want you hurt....

I hold on her hands to stop her... But she shake off...

Misha : Is it true?  What you said?? I am asking you..... Answer me damn.... You are my dad's daughter....

Me: Yes he is my father...

Misha: No you are lying... He can't do like that.... He can't cheat my mom..... I wanna ask him now.... I want my answers... You are with us from so many days.... Then also he didn't tell us....

Me: Misha he don't know that I am his daughter.... I don't want him in my life....

Misha: Why did you hide such a big thing from me??

Me: I hide this from you because I don't want any problem in your life..... By the time I came to know whose daughter you are it was too late..... I already had become your friend...... You are my best friend and this relationship is most important to me......

Misha : Piya.... Please I don't wanna hear anything... I am not interested..... You hurt me Piya.... You are my Dad's daughter .... This reason is enough to be hurt... I know that it was not in your hand that where you born.... But you lied to me.... Piya you lied to me.... You hided such a big thing from your best friend... Please leave me alone.....

Me: Misha I had thought that I would never tell you anything... I am sorry....

Misha : I will never forgive you for this.... Just leave me alone....

And she walks away from there...Abhay comes to me.. Place his hand on my shoulders....

Abhay : you just relax.... I will talk to her...

Piya: No Abhay don't... You have already done so much for me...

He lifts my face with his hand..

Abhay: No Piya listen!  Misha is in anger and you know na how stubborn she is...... She need some time..... She learned truth of her father..... You have to understand her condition.... She will be fine.... I promise to bring her back.... Don't worry!!

I nodded and hugged him....

Misha's POV :

How is this possible??  My dad is my hero... How can he do this to us?? How to tell Panchi and Mom about this?? No they can't be hurt like me... I can't see them in that condition..... How my life changed just in a minute?? I cried out all my feelings.... Just controlled my emotions.... Walked into my house.... Party was over... Everyone was gone....

Panchi: Hey Misha where were you... We were getting worried....

Without saying anything I ran upstairs to my room... I hate that man.... I can't stay with him anymore..... So I packed my bag....

Mom: What happened my dear where are you going??

Me: Nothing mom.... I am going to Ruhi's house for some days...

Mom: But why??

Me: Actually exams are coming near so I am gonna prepare for it with Ruhi.....

Panchi: Exams!!  Study and you... Misha are you alright.... When did you started worrying about exams.....

Me: I am going... Bye... Take care..