Chapter 56

Abhay's POV :

I received call from CD shop guy that the job is done... I collected the CD and reaches home.... Piya now I would know what you are hiding..... I checked the CD.... the images were not clear.... Then I heard voice of her Dad, '' Helo two beautiful ladies.... Dad??  She never talked about him to me....

Mount College

Piya's POV :

I am walking down the college corridor thinking that I can't wear the dress which Ms Shanaya told me to wear..... It is too uncomfortable.... I need to go and take permission from Mam.... I am sure she would understand my problem.....

She was talking to someone on the phone....

Shanaya : yes.. everything is alright.... I have organised a fashion show in which he is also participating.... And I would try my best....

She noticed me and turned to me...

Shanaya : Ms Jaiswal have you forgotten your manners at home... You are listening to my conversation..... Spying on me.... Oh!  You are the gossip queen of the college... Your parents send you to college for all this....

She didn't listened to me and continued to insult me... I break down into tears and leaved from there.....

*****

Abhay's POV :

I saw Piya crying and running through the corridors... I was coming from the opposite direction... I caught her hand and asked her why she was crying....but she shakes off my hand and walks off...

Then I told her that I know who her dad is.... She stops and turn to look at me.... The she shattered and sits down holding the pillar and cries.....  I feel sad seeing her  in this condition.....

Me: Piya please don't cry.... Please don't cry..... I don't wanna be reason of your tears... I told a lie... I don't know anything... I can't see you cry Piya... I tried to understand depth of your sadness and pain through the lie... I wouldn't force you to tell anything that hurts you. I am sorry... Whenever you wanna share about it.... I am there .... Forever...

She looks at me me with teary eyes and then gets up.... She runs to me and hugs me... I hugged her back...

*

*

I am still feeling bad for her... I arrived outside of Piya's hostel..... Piya I could not find out truth of this CD... And now I don't wanna, know... It is your treasure and I am gonna return you.. 

I entered her room... She was trying her new blue dress in front of the mirror... She tries to remove the tag with the scissor.. Then I called out her name... The scissor cuts into her skin and blood oozes out....

I slowly approached her.... And stood in front of her.... My expressions started changing when I saw her blood... I closed my hand to tight fist... To control myself.... Then I placed my hands on her arms... Hurting her... While she looks at me dumbstruck and utterly confused...

Piya: ouch!  Abhay you are hurting me.... What happened??

I moved my head to one side of her shoulder.... My fangs struck out and eyes turned blue..... I was almost went so close to her neck to bite her..... I controlled myself...

Me: No Abhay... Control yourself... She is your love... life... Everything.... Control Abhay control....

I Leaved her shoulders and turned  my back to her... my eyes were still blue.....

Me: This is what I am feared of Piya.... How I  can try to do this.... How I can hurt you Piya.... I was about to bite you... 

Piya:  Abhay... I trust you..... I know you would never harm me.... You can control yourself....

I closed my eyes to control the vampire inside me.... And turned to normal meanwhile she wiped the blood from her neck.....

Me: I came here to return your CD. 

Piya: but I broke and threw it  away...

Me : I know... Sorry piya I retrieved data from it....

Piya: Did you saw my father....

Me: No... Piya this is yours.... I don't wanna know..... As long as you wanna hide it... I am with you..... If you ever wanna share about this I am there.....
Bye... Piya... Good night... See you tomorrow at fashion show....

*******

Piya's POV :

Everyone was getting ready for fashion show.... I was combing my hair when Ruhi complements me... I am feeling very uncomfortable in this dress....

Ms Shanaya comes to stage and talks about the show.... She introduces  Mrs Khurana..... She is gonna judge the show along with other two judges....

Fashion show starts with ramp walk of the students.... Angad and Ruhi start walking... But he leaves her while taking the head dip.... and she falls down.... Misha walks confidently with Kabir... Then it was our turn... Abhay is in black wearing blue tie to colour coordinate with my dress... First we walked alone on the ramp.... Then walked together holding hands.... When we reached in the middle.... I realized zip of my dress  is opened..... Then suddenly Abhay  trips me to dip in the middle while we have to do that at the end of the ramp.....

I thought, '' How much you take care of me Abhay''..... Breaking the eye lock he steadies me and walks back....

Then it was T and Shankar first  walking individually on the ramp.... When Shankar extends his hand to walk together she tells him that she is show stopper and don't need him.... And would hit the ramp alone.... While she was walking, she trips and fall down.... Everyone laugh and howls at her...

After that all the couples comes to stage along with Ms Shanaya...

Shanaya : it was indeed a wonderful display of talent... I invite Mrs Khurana to the stage to announce the winners.....

Mrs. Khurana : what a show..... Everyone is superb.... But the winner of this fashion show is..... Misha Dobrail and Kabir Singh Rathore... They both collected their trophy.... Ruhi and T were jealous of her...... I was happy for them....

*******

Precap: Abhay learns the truth about piya.... Misha overheard them.... 

Thanks for reading. please vote and comment your suggestions. Happy reading!!!