Chapter 79

Piya's POV :

I am sitting beside Misha thinking about the time we spent together... Our fights... Fun.... Every thing... I started crying...

Kabir: Piya please don't cry.. You only told we have to talk nice thing with Misha.... If we cry she will be sad and get angry...

Me : yeah! Kabir...

Kabir : this is all my fault... This all happened because of me..piya please tell her to get up I can't live without her.... Misha I love you... Please get up..

Me: Kabir... Kabir you love Misha...

K: yeah piya.. I love her... I don't know when.. How... Why but I love her... Maybe from forever....our friendship was so deep that I never recognised love...  she has to wake up because I have not told her how much I love her... She has to get up... Please Misha... Open your eyes... Cmom dude.... How much you wanna beat me... You can... Call me loser.. Thakur I love you.... Whatever you want.... But open your eyes man....

Me: Relax Kabir she will be alright....

From the time Misha has fallen sick... He has not gone home... Poor guy....

Mom:'Kabir if you go home for sometime and take rest it would be nice.. You haven't eaten anything....

K: No aunty!! I won't go anywhere till Misha gain her consciousness .. And auntie please don't force me...

Mom: Alright I won't force... But you have to eat something.... I will send food here for you..

*******

Arnab's POV :

I entered in Misha's room with Kashyap who is dressed as doctor... We told everyone to leave the room for sometime.... He looks at the bite and conforms that it is indeed a vampire bite.. And someone had already remove the poison from the bite.... Misha is out of danger... He told the that she will gain consciousness soon and then they will be able to find the real culprit....

Abhay's POV :

I am sure Alina would help me... I called her to meet me....

Me: Alina!! Will you help me to get that potion...

Alina: Sure Abhay.... I want to finish dark vampires too.... I am with you.... Look for you I have brought this piece of map for you... But its blank...

We joined the two parts but still one part is missing we have to find that....

Alina: why this map is blank?? There must be some spell... Wait a minute once I heard from Jeh that there is some secret passage in your house....

Me: My house?? But I don't know about it.... Lets go and find out...

We walked toward a picture on the wall in my house....she takes map from my hand and touches the picture.... When we pushed it... Secret passage was in front of us... This is my house and I don't know about it... How does she knew... That's strange!! Anyway she is helping me.... We walked further and reached in jungle...

We saw a well... Something was shining brightly in it... I jumped in the well and took the box out.... And there it is another part of map.... And we joined the pieces... Finally we can see whats written on it....And the magical stone...

*

We reached graveyard..

Me: According to the map.. This seems to be the place.. We have just one more hour... When the moon and stars would come in one line we can reach the magical potion with the help of this stone... 

Piya's POV :

We are in Misha's room... Kabir is holding her hand... Suddenly she moves her finger... And opens her eyes slowly.... We all are happy to see her....

Dad:) Misha!!

Misha : why every one is in my room??

Me, mom, Panchi and kabir one by one we hugged her...

Dad:) What are you all doing?? She just become conscious... She will get suffocated....

Misha: No I am loving this daily soap drama.... I feel like I have gotten up after so many years....BTW thakur what are you doing here??

Panchi: Mish he brought you home.. You from the time you are unwell he has not even moved from your room...

Misha: Good... That's what friends are for... High five Thakur...

K: High five champ...

Misha: I got so many hugs that I feel I should go to comma again...

Me: Misha!! You scared us...

Meanwhile doctor comes to room and declare that Misha is alright now... Doctor ask her what had happened??

Misha: I was looking for my phone then suddenly a women attacked me and I got blank....

Docs: women?? Are you sure...

M: 100% sure'''but why you all are looking surprised....

Dad: because we thought Abhay attacked you...

M: Abhay!! No dad he saved my life... He is very nice guy.... There were two persons wearing black attire....

Arnab: But how did you know that woman attacked you... I mean did you see her face...

M: No but from her nails... I just know... I didn't saw her face.... I know this much that Abhay saved our life...

Mom: thank god my child is safe..

M: Mom enough of this drama now... I am fed up of all this... And kabir come here and sit... I wanna talk to you... See your face... What you have done to yourself...

Me: Misha he was so concerned for you... If something would happen to you..

Misha: Of course he would be concerned.... He is my best friend after all....

*******

Jeh's Pov :

I was so frustrated when I saw Abhay is still alive... That day Alina attacked Misha... But again he saved our prey.... Abhay Raichand... The time has come to pay for every thing.... You are alive only because you are key to the potion.... Once you find the potion.... Alina would take it from you.... She is working hard for it.... I don't believe how you can trust her... Whatever foolish you.... I will become most powerful when I will have that potion.... I will rule the world... No one would stop us.... Once you are dead Piya would be mine....

*******

Thanks for reading.. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Happy reading!!!