twenty-nine

" Do we have everything?"

" Yes dad, let's just go."

" I just want to make sure." Niall says," Is papa here yet?"

Drew mentions to the only three people, which was Drew, Brendon, and Niall, standing in the room," Does it look like he's here?"

Niall rolls his eyes," I didn't need your sarcasm."

Niall had his third ultrasound today and he was waiting for Liam to get over to the house. Niall was ready to leave without Liam because he was going to make him be late again.

Niall still thinks Liam is a complete jerk for cheating on him, but he somewhat forgives him because Liam is proving himself again. Niall is still thinking what he should do about his and Liam's relationship because he doesn't know what he should do. He doesn't know if he should go back with him or get a divorce. Liam was too kind to him to make him get a divorce, but once again, Liam cheated. It's no wonder why Niall was confused about his emotions all the time. His pregnancy didn't help with that fact either.

" Can we just leave without him?" Drew asks. Niall gives Drew a dirty look.

" No we can't. He's your father and the father of your new sibling, and I want him there for everything for the new baby." Niall says. Drew rolls his eyes.

" Jesus DJ, just forgive papa already. Stop being a petty bitch." Brendon says.

" Fuck off Brendon. I can't help it that he's a bitch who cheats." Drew says.

As you can tell, Drew still doesn't like Liam for what he's done. He's not going to like him for a while either. Brendon doesn't care anymore. He just misses his papa and wishes his parents would make up.

Niall turns to Drew," Drew, don't swear at Brendon like that."

" He's calling me a petty bitch dad!" Drew says. The doorbell rings. Niall rolls his eyes as he walks towards the door.

" He's right. You're being a petty bitch." Niall says. Drew drops his mouth in shock.

" Dad, what the hell?" Drew says. Niall ignores Drew and opens the door to see Liam standing on the porch.

" Ready boys?" Liam asks.

" Not until you fuck off." Drew says. Niall was tired of Drew being a bitch towards Liam.

Niall walks to Drew and grabs his ear. Drew gasps from the pain.

" Ow, dad! What the fuck!" Drew says.

" I'm tired of you being such an arse to your damn father! I'm fucking sick of it! You're not coming with us to the ultrasound until you get your fucking act together!" Niall yells. Drew tried to get out of Niall's grip, but failed and hurt himself more than he should.

" Dad, please let go of my ear." Drew whimpered. Liam walks up next to Niall.

" Ni, let go of him." Liam says. Niall looks at Liam and then looks at Drew.

" I'll let go once he apologizes." Niall says.

" I don't want to." Drew says. Niall lets out an angry sigh. He lets go of his ear. Drew rubs his ear to make sure it was okay.

" You're not coming to the ultrasound Drew." Niall says. Drew's mouth drops in shock.

" Dad, you can't do this. I have to be there for you." Drew says.

" No. You made your decision. Go to your room." Niall says pointing to the stairs.

" But dad, I-"